英国语文第二册 第2期:孩子与小鸟(在线收听

   LESSON 2 The child and the bird 第二课 孩子与小鸟

  Little bird, little bird, come to me! 小鸟,小鸟,快到这里来!
  I have a clean cage all ready for thee; 我已准备好干净的笼子让你待;
  Many bright flowers I'll bring to you, 我会给你带来许多花苞,
  And fresh, ripe cherries, all wet with dew. 还有新鲜的、挂着露珠的熟樱桃。
  "Thanks, little maiden, for all thy care, 小姑娘啊,谢谢你对我的关心,
  But I dearly love the clear, cool air; 可我更爱那干净清爽的空气;
  And my snug little nest in the old oak tree 我筑在老橡树上的舒适的小窝,
  Is better than golden cage for me!" 比任何金笼子更适合我!
  Little bird, little bird, where wilt thou go 小鸟,小鸟,你能去哪儿,
  When all the fields are buried in snow? 当所有田野都被冰雪埋藏?
  The ice will cover the old oak tree; 冰雪会把老橡树也埋藏,
  Little bird, little bird, stay with me! 小鸟,小鸟,来我身旁吧
  "Nay, little maiden, away I'll fly 不,小姑娘,我会飞走
  To greener fields and a warmer sky: 飞向更绿的田野和更暖的天空;
  When Spring comes back with cheerful rain 当春天伴随着快乐的雨水回来,
  My joyful song you will hear again." 你会再次听到我的歌声是多么的欢快。
  Little bird, little bird, who will guide thee 小鸟,小鸟,谁会为你指路,
  Over the hills and over the sea? 带你翻山越海?
  Foolish one, come with me to stay; 傻瓜,快到我这里来;
  If you don't, I am sure you will lose your way. 不然,你一定会迷路的。
  "Ah, no, little maiden! God guides me 啊,不,小姑娘!上帝指引着我,
  Over the hills and over the sea: 让我翻山越海,
  He made me free as the morning air, 他给予我早上的空气一般的自由,
  To drink the sunshine everywhere!" 让我享受无处不在的阳光!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ygyw/d2c/430198.html