美国语文第一册 第104期:鸟妈妈(在线收听) |
LESSON 109 第109课
“Willie, when I was feeding the birds just now, a little brown bird flew away with a crumb in its bill.”
“威利,刚刚我喂鸟的时候,一只棕色的鸟用嘴叼着一块面包屑飞走了。”
“Where did it go, Rose?”
“罗斯,它去哪儿了?”
“I don’t know; away off, somewhere.”
“我不知道,它飞走了,但不知道去哪儿了。”
“I can guess where, Rose.
“罗斯,我可以猜到是哪。
Don’t you know the nest we saw some days ago?
你知道前几天我们看到的那个鸟巢吗?
What do you think is in it now?”
你觉得现在里面会有什么呢?”
“0 Willie, I know! Some little brown birds. Let us go and see them.”
“噢,威利,我知道了!一些棕色的小鸟。让我们去看看它们吧。”
“All right; but we must not go too near.
“好吧,但我们不能走得太近。
There! I just saw the old bird fly out of the bush. Stand here, Rose. Can you see?”
在那儿!我刚刚看到一只鸟妈妈从灌木丛里飞出来。站在这儿,罗斯。你能看到吗?”
“Why, Willie, what ugly little things! What big mouths they have, and no feathers!”
“为什么,威利?多丑陋的小东西啊!它们的嘴好大,也没有半点儿羽毛。”
“Keep still, Rose. Here comes the old bird with a worm in her bill.
“站在这儿别动,罗斯。一只鸟妈妈飞过来了,嘴里叼着一只蚯蚓。
How hard she must work to feed them all!”
她要喂所有孩子,多辛苦啊!” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgybyw/d1c/430651.html |