英语听书《白鲸记》第428期(在线收听

 DUTCH SAILOR Grand snoozing to-night, maty; fat night for that.  荷兰水手:今晚瞌盹打得香,老弟;真是打盹的好夜色。

I mark this in our old Mogul's wine; it's quite as deadening to some as filliping to others.  我在老蒙兀儿的酒里,就看出这个啦;这真是有人喝得烂醉,有人却得到了刺激。
We sing; they sleep-aye, lie down there, like ground-tier butts. At 'em again!  我们唱歌;他们睡觉。不错,就躺在那边,活象舱底的大酒桶。
There, take this copper-pump, and hail 'em through it. Tell 'em to avast dreaming of their lassies.  再把他们叫醒来!喂,拿这只铜唧筒,用这东西把他们喊起来吧。叫他们别再梦见他们的姐儿喽。
Tell 'em it's the resurrection; they must kiss their last, and come to judgment.  告诉他们,这是复活;他们一定要接过最后一吻,这才来受末日大审判。
That's the way-that's it; thy throat ain't spoiled with eating Amsterdam butter. 就是这办法。就是如此,阿姆斯特丹的牛油是不会吃坏你的喉咙的。
FRENCH SAILOR 法国水手:
Hist, boys! let's have a jig or two before we ride to anchor in Blanket Bay. What say ye?  嘘,伙伴们!趁我们要靠柏兰开脱角之前,我们不妨来跳它一两只舞。你们可同意?
There comes the other watch. Stand by all legs! Pip! little Pip! hurrah with your tambourine! 有人来换班啦。大家的腿都准备好!比普!比普小家伙!把你的小手鼓敲起来!
PIP (Sulky and sleepy) 比普:(瞌睡蒙地绷着面孔)
Don't know where it is. 手鼓不知搁在哪儿。
FRENCH SAILOR 法国水手:
Beat thy belly, then, and wag thy ears.  那么,敲你的肚皮,甩你的耳朵吧。
Jig it, men, I say; merry's the word; hurrah! Damn me, won't you dance?  跳呀,朋友们,喂,快快活活地跳吧;乌拉!该死,你不跳吗?
Form, now, Indian-file, and gallop into the double-shuffle? Throw yourselves! Legs! legs! 现在排成单行呀,唔,马上跳起小脚舞来!跳起来呀!腿呀!腿呀!
ICELAND SAILOR 冰岛水手:
I don't like your floor, maty; it's too springy to my taste.  我可不喜欢你们这种舞池,伙伴;我觉得太有弹性了。
I'm used to ice-floors. I'm sorry to throw cold water on the subject; but excuse me. 我是跳惯冰舞池的。对不起,扫你们兴啦;可得请原谅。
MALTESE SAILOR 马耳他岛水手:
Me too; where's your girls? Who but a fool would take his left hand by his right, and say to himself, how d'ye do? Partners! I must have partners! 我也是这样;你们的姑娘在哪儿?傻瓜才会用他的右手去握自己的左手,还要自己向自己说,你好吗?舞伴!我一定要有舞伴!
SICILIAN SAILOR 西西里水手:
Aye; girls and a green!--then I'll hop with ye; yea, turn grasshopper! 是呀;要有姑娘们和草坪!我才跟你们跳;跳得象只蚱蜢!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/bjj/434128.html