英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第234期:第十三章 自白(25)(在线收听

 Blood boiled under my skin, burned in my lips. 血液在我的肌肤下沸腾着,灼烧着我的唇。

My breath came in a wild gasp. 我的呼吸变成了失控的喘息。
My fingers knotted in his hair, clutching him to me. 我的手指纠缠着他的发,把他按向我。
My lips parted as I breathed in his heady scent. 我的唇微微张开,吸进了他令人陶醉的香气。
Immediately I felt him turn to unresponsive stone beneath my lips. 我立刻感觉到他在我的唇下变成了毫无反应的石头。
His hands gently, but with irresistible force, pushed my face back. 他的手温柔地,却用着不可抵抗的力量,把我的脸退开了。
I opened my eyes and saw his guarded expression. 我睁开眼睛,看见他充满警惕的神情。
"Oops," I breathed. “噢。”我喘息着说道。
"That's an understatement." “那是一种保守的描述。”
His eyes were wild, his jaw clenched in acute restraint, yet he didn't lapse from his perfect articulation. 他的眼睛睁大着,他的下巴绷紧着,他在痛苦地克制着自己,但他还是没有背离他那完美清晰的发音。
He held my face just inches from his. He dazzled my eyes. 他碰着我的脸,离他的脸只有几英寸远。他的俊美让我有些目眩。
"Should I... ?" I tried to disengage myself, to give him some room. “我应该……?”我试图挣脱出来,给他一点空间。
His hands refused to let me move so much as an inch. 他的双手拒绝放开我,哪怕只是挪动一英寸。
"No, it's tolerable. Wait for a moment, please." His voice was polite, controlled. “不,这还能忍受。稍等片刻,拜托。”他的声音很礼貌,充满了克制。
I kept my eyes on his, watched as the excitement in them faded and gentled. 我凝视着他的眼睛,看着他眼里的兴奋渐渐褪去,眼神温柔起来。
Then he smiled a surprisingly impish grin. 然后,他咧着嘴,露出了一个顽皮得惊人的笑容。
"There," he said, obviously pleased with himself. “好啦。”他说道,显然对自己很是高兴。
"Tolerable?" I asked. “还受得住吗?”我问道。
He laughed aloud. "I'm stronger than I thought. It's nice to know." 他大声笑了起来。“我比我想象的还要坚强。很高兴能知道这一点。”
"I wish I could say the same. I'm sorry." “我希望我也能这样说。我很抱歉。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438351.html