英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第236期:第十三章 自白(27)(在线收听) |
I started to step around him, heading for the driver's side. 我开始绕过他,径直向驾驶座走去。 He might have let me pass if I hadn't wobbled slightly. 他原本也许会让我过去的,如果我没有轻微地晃荡了一下的话。
Then again, he might not have. 然后我又晃了一下,他不会让我过去了。
His arm created an inescapable snare around my waist. 他的胳膊环住了我的腰,变成了一个无法逃脱的圈套。
"Bella, I've already expended a great deal of personal effort at this point to keep you alive. “贝拉,我已经花费了大量的个人努力,只是为了让你活着。
I'm not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can't even walk straight. 我不打算在你甚至无法沿直线走路的时候,让你坐到一辆卡车的方向盘后面。
Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk," he quoted with a chuckle. 还有,是朋友就不要让她酒后驾车。”他轻笑着,引用那句公益广告说道。
I could smell the unbearably sweet fragrance coming off his chest. 我能闻到从他的胸膛散发出来的那股无法抵抗的甜腻的芳香。
"Drunk?" I objected. “酒后?”我伉仪道。
"You're intoxicated by my very presence." He was grinning that playful smirk again. “你陶醉在我不同寻常的表现中。”他又一次露出了那个饶有趣味的坏笑。
"I can't argue with that," I sighed. “我不能反驳这一点。”我叹息说。
There was no way around it; I couldn't resist him in anything. 没有办法绕过这一点。我在任何事情上都无法拒绝他。
I held the key high and dropped it, watching his hand flash like lightning to catch it soundlessly. 我高举起钥匙,松开手让它落下来,看着他的手闪电般地掠过,无声地抓住它。
"Take it easy—my truck is a senior citizen." “当心点——我的车可是上了年纪的。”
"Very sensible," he approved. “非常明智。”他满意地说道。
"And are you not affected at all?" I asked, irked. "By my presence?" “你就不受任何影响吗?”我苦恼地问道。“对我的存在?”
Again his mobile features transformed, his expression became soft, warm. 又一次,他易变的表情又改变了,他的神情变得温和起来。
He didn't answer at first; 起初他并没有回答。
he simply bent his face to mine, and brushed his lips slowly along my jaw, from my ear to my chin, back and forth. I trembled. 他只是把脸俯向我的脸,用他的唇慢慢地拂过我的下颌,从耳后一路吻到下巴,往返流连。我颤抖起来。
"Regardless," he finally murmured, "I have better reflexes." “无论如何,”他最终喃喃低语道,“我能更好地应对。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438353.html |