英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第245期:第十四章 精神胜于物质(14)(在线收听) |
His eyes appraised me, taking in the damp hair, the tattered shirt. 他的眼睛审视着我,看着湿漉漉的头发,破烂的恤衫。 He raised one eyebrow. "Nice." 他扬起一侧眉毛。“不错。”
I grimaced. 我扮了个鬼脸。
"No, it looks good on you." “不,看上去很适合你。”
"Thanks," I whispered. “谢谢。”我耳语道。
I went back to his side, sitting cross-legged beside him. 我走回他那边,盘着腿坐到他旁边。
I looked at the lines in the wooden floor. 我看着木地板上的纹路。
"What was all that for?" “这一切是为什么呢?”
"Charlie thinks I'm sneaking out." “查理认为我打算偷溜出去。”
"Oh." He contemplated that. “哦。”他冥思苦想着。
"Why?" As if he couldn't know Charlie's mind much more clearly than I could guess. “为什么?”就好像他不知道查理的想法,不了解得比我猜想的还有透彻一样。
"Apparently, I look a little overexcited." “很显然,我看上去有点过度亢奋。”
He lifted my chin, examining my face. 他托起我的下颌,审视着我的脸。
"You look very warm, actually." “确实,你看上去非常温暖。”
He bent his face slowly to mine, laying his cool cheek against my skin. I held perfectly still. 他慢慢地把脸俯向我的脸,把他冰冷的脸颊贴在我的肌肤上。我定在那里,不敢动弹。
"Mmmmmm…" he breathed. “嗯……”他喘息着说。
It was very difficult, while he was touching me, to frame a coherent question. 当他触碰着我时,要构思出一个密切相关的问题实在是件很困难的事。
It took me a minute of scattered concentration to begin. 我花了一分钟才把涣散的注意力集中起来,开口说话。
"It seems to be...much easier for you, now, to be close to me." “这似乎……对你来说,靠近我,现在,变得容易些了。”
"Does it seem that way to you?" he murmured, his nose gliding to the corner of my jaw. “对你来说也是吗?”他喃喃低语道,他的鼻子滑过我尖尖的下颌。
I felt his hand, lighter than a moth's wing, brushing my damp hair back, so that his lips could touch the hollow beneath my ear. 我感觉到他的手,比飞蛾的翅膀还要轻柔地,把我湿漉漉的头发往后拨开,这样他的唇就能吻到我耳后的凹处。
"Much, much easier," I said, trying to exhale. “更,更容易了。”我说着,努力呼吸。
"Hmm." “呃嗯。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438410.html |