生活英语听力文章 第178期:130方法成为超级时间管理者(18)(在线收听) |
77.Measure how long projects take. 估计项目可能会用的时间。 Remember you can't improve what you don't measure. 不进行估计也就无从改进。
If you want to improve your efficiency, you must have a baseline from which to measure. 如果你想提高效率,你必须有一个可以作为参考的标准。
Once you have a measured baseline, take a look at the different ways you can improve the time it takes to accomplish tasks or projects. 一旦有了标准,考虑你能够提高效率的各种可行方法。
Measuring also helps you predict how long tasks will take which improves your ability to schedule your time more accurately-all of which reduces stress in the process. 估测还能提升你规划时间的准确度,这都可以降低你工作工程中的压力。
78.Be productive on gloomy days. 在心情糟糕的日子保持高效率。
We all have them-those days when it is very difficult to focus on our most important projects. 我们都会有这样的时候,通常这是我们很难集中注意力做最重要的工作上。
If you have some flexibility, use these days to do your busy work that doesn't require you to be mentally and creatively on top of your game. 如果你的安排有灵活性,那么在这样的时候做一些量大但不需要太大脑力活创意的事情上。
79.Get on a roll. 让自己保持最佳状态。
When you get on a roll, you get more done in less time and your results improve. 当你处于良好状态时,你可以提高效率和工作质量。
80.Meeting preparation. 会议准备。
To make the most of meetings, put together an agenda with a specific block of time for each point, and send it to everyone in advance. 充分利用会议时间。制作会议议程,确定每个时间节点讨论的具体内容。
This allows people to think about the agenda items and generally results in a more productive meeting. 将议程提前发给所有与会人士。人们在会前会考虑议题,会议成果将会更丰硕。
81.Start meetings the right way. 会议开始开好头。
At the beginning of the meeting, review the agenda and the amount of time allocated for each item. 会议开始先和大家一起浏览一下会议议程,以及分配给每个议题的时间。
Let everyone know that staying on task and schedule is important. 让大家明白遵守会议日程的重要性。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shyytlwz/442993.html |