We're talking away
當我們攤牌時/就这样谈开了
I don't know what I'm to say
我却不知道該說些什麼
I'll say it anyway
無論如何我還是會說
Today's another day to find you shying away
你总是躲闪,今天又是如此
I'll be coming for your love, OK?
但,你的爱,我会坚持不懈地追
Take on me, take me on
请接受我
I'll be gone
因我將離去
In a day or two
在一兩天後
So needless to say
用不着提
I'm odds and ends
瑣碎細節
But that's me stumbling away
但我将跌跌撞撞离开
Slowly learning that life is OK.
会慢慢懂得,人生并没有那么坏
Say after me
跟著我說
It's no better to be safe than sorry
安然無恙並不比遺憾好
Take on me, take me on
接受我
I'll be gone
因我將離去
In a day or two
在一兩天後
Oh, the things that you say
噢 , 你說的話
Is it life or
這是人生
Just to play my worries away
或只是為了消除我的煩惱
You're all the things I've got to remember
你是我唯一必須記住的人
You're shying away
你在離去
I'll be coming for you anyway
但無論如何我還是會追尋你
Take on me, take me on
接受我
I'll be gone
因我將離去
In a day or two
在一兩天後
1.take on 接纳;雇佣;承担;呈现;具有;流行
Believing he had only a year to live, his writing took on a feverish intensity.由于以为自己只剩一年的活头,他的文字开始变得激情澎湃。(feverish: adj. 发烧的,有热病症状的;高度活跃或兴奋的;容易引起热病的;热病蔓延的; Intensity: n. 强度;烈度;强烈;(感情的)强烈程度)
With Christmas Day coming near, the small town began to take on a festive air.随着圣诞节的来临,小城镇开始呈现一派节日的气氛。
2.needless to say=self-evident 不必说; 当然,不用说; 不待说;
Needless to say, theory and practice sometimes diverged. 不用说,理论和实践有时候并不相符。 (diverge偏离,背离)
3.odds and ends零碎的东西;杂七杂八的东西
She spent the day sorting through a box full of odds and ends. 她花一天工夫整理装满小玩意儿的箱子。
I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎的东西。
4.shy: adj 害羞的
He's quiet and a bit on the shy side. 他很安静,略有点害羞。
Shy away (from sth) 畏避;回避;躲避;避免做
Hugh never shied away from his responsibilities. 该自己承担的责任,休从不逃避。
shy of doing something犹豫的;不情愿的;害怕的;有所顾忌的
You should not be shy of having your say in the running of the school.在管理学校方面,你应该毫无顾忌地发表你的意见。
He is painfully shy of women. 他见到女人就十分害羞。
. ~ (of sth) 欠缺;不足;未达到;不够
He died before Christmas, only a month shy of his 90th birthday. 他在圣诞节前去世了,仅差一个月就满90岁。
We are still two players shy (of a full team). (凑成一支队)我们还缺两名队员。
shy . (in compounds 构成复合词) 躲避(或不喜欢)…的
camera-shy 不爱照相
He's always been work-shy. 他总是躲避工作。 |