生活大爆炸第七季:第6集:最浪漫的事(下)(在线收听

 Make sure you guys get to the restaurant by 8:00. Bernadette's meeting me there at 8:30 and I don't want to blow the surprise. We'll be there. Got it. 你们一定要在八点钟前赶到饭店。伯纳黛特八点半到饭店见我,我不想给她的惊喜泡汤, 我们一定会到。知道了。

Now, uh, I have a question about the song. 呃,关于那首歌我有个问题。
I was thinking at some point I could bust out a little rap. N-N-N-No... 我想在歌曲中间唱一小段rap。呦,呦,呦,不行...
Come on, come on, you haven't even heard it yet. 别啊,你还没听过呢.
Leonard, give me a beat. I will not. Please? No, I want this to be romantic. It will be! 莱纳德,给我打拍子。我不要。拜托啊!不行,我这是要制造浪漫。会浪漫的!
I don't call anyone a ho, and the only time I use the phrase "my bitch," I'm referring to you. 我不会叫任何人"鸡"而且我唯一一次用"我的小贱人"的时候,指的是你。
There he is! 大神驾到!
Stop it. Stop celebrating me! And no woos! 快住手!别为我庆祝了!也不准喊"woos"!
Oh, not you, Dr. Woo. You're fine. 喔,吴博士,我说的不是你,你挺好的。
I want you all to know that you have no reason to applaud me. 我要告诉你们,我没什么好鼓掌的。
My so-called breakthrough wasn't the result of my genius. 我那所谓“重大发现”不是因为我过人的天赋。
It was nothing more than a boneheaded mistake. 而不过是个愚蠢的错误。
So please refrain from praising me for it in the future. 所以,今后请克制住想要赞美我的冲动。
Wh... I don't understand. They didn't find the element? 为啥,我不懂了。他们没发现那个元素吗?
Oh, no, they found the element. No, no, stop it! 不,发现了。别,别,快打住!
I don't need to take this admiration from the likes of you people! 我才不需要你们这种人的仰慕呢!
How do I make them stop loving me? 我怎么才能让他们不要爱我?
Invite them to live with us. 邀请他们和咱俩一起住。
Boy, Bernadette is gonna love this. 哇塞, Bernadette一定超级喜欢。
Yeah. It must be nice to have someone do something so romantic. 是啊,有人为你做这么浪漫的事一定特棒。
Okay, you know what's not romantic? Rubbing it in someone's face. Actually, it can be, but I told you sex doesn't count. 你知道什么事情不浪漫吗?把某器官往脸上蹭。其实可以很浪漫的,但我说过了,做爱不算。
I'm getting worried about Bernadette. I'm gonna call and check on her. 我有点担心伯纳黛特了。我要给她打个电话确定她没事。
The National Science Foundation wants to give me a substantial grant. 国家科学基金会要给我一大笔拨款。
Oh, that's a big deal. I know. 这可是件大事啊。是啊。
When will this nightmare end? 这场噩梦什么时候才能结束?
Hey, I get that you feel bad about all the attention, but still, what you did is amazing. We're really proud of you. I'm not. 嘿,我了解你受人关注是有多难受,但不管怎说,你的发现是惊人的。我们都为你感到骄傲。我没有。
You're not? 你没有?
Sheldon, I've been thinking about it, and you're right. 谢尔顿,我一直在想这件事,我觉得你是对的。
You don't deserve any credit. 你根本不配得到任何赞赏。
All you did was misread some numbers on a table. 你做的不过是看错了表格里的数据而已。
A very easy table, too. 还是个特别简单的表格。
Honestly, I'm embarrassed for you. 老实说,我为你感到羞愧。
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard. 这是我听过的最浪漫的话。
Damn it, everyone's better at this than me. 我去,谁都比我会搞浪漫。
Congratulations, Dr. Fowler. 恭喜你,福勒博士。
You just made the fort. 你终于能上我的树堡了。
Guys, there w-was an accident at Bernie's lab. 同志们,妮妮的实验室出了事故。
Oh, my God, is she okay? Yeah, but she's at the hospital in quarantine. What? Poor Bernadette. Oh, no. 天哪,她没事吧?没事,但她现在在医院被隔离了。天哪,好可怜。哦,不。
I hate to pile on the bad news, but I just got a raise. 我不想再给大家添堵,但我刚涨工资了。
Oh, my God, Bernie, what happened? 天哪,妮妮,怎么会这样?
Well, let's just say the next time you move a dozen vials of raccoon virus to the fridge, make two trips. 这么说吧,下次如果想把一打浣熊病毒的试管放到冰箱里去,一定要分两次拿。
You're sure you're okay? 你确定没事吗?
Yeah, it's just a precaution. If there was a problem, I'd be throwing up out of my eyeballs by now. 嗯,只是以防万一。要是有问题的话,我现在眼珠就会从嘴里吐出来了。
Sorry I messed up our date. 对不起,我们的约会搞砸了。
Don't worry about it. 别担心。
I brought the date here. 我把约会地点改在这儿了。
Guys, come on in. 小伙伴们,快进来。
What's all this? 这是干嘛?
Well, tonight is the anniversary of our first date, and I wanted to celebrate it by writing a song for you. 今晚是我们第一次约会的周年纪念日,我给你写了首歌来庆祝。
Howie, Sheldon, get over here!  豪伊,谢尔顿,给我过来!
She might be contagious. 她可能会传染的。
Don't you think I'm having a rough enough day? Sheldon! 你觉得我今天过得还不够糟吗?谢尔顿!
If I didn't have you, Life would be blue, I'd be Dr. Who without the TARDIS. 如果没有你,生活多凄迷,我会像没有时光机的神秘博士。
Is it me, or does she not look so good? Shh! 是我搞错还是她看上去真的不是很好? 嘘!
A candle without a wick, A Watson without a Crick, 没有灯芯的蜡烛,没有克里克的沃森,(两人发现了DNA的双螺旋结构)
I'd be one of my outfits without a dickie, 就像我的那些着装失去了高领,
I'd be cheese without the mac, Jobs without the Wozniak, 没有通心粉的芝士,没有沃兹尼亚克的乔布斯,
I'd be solving exponential equations, that use bases not found on your calculator, Making it much harder to crack, 我就会求着指数方程的解,但所需的基数却不在你的计算器里,让方程更难解,
I'd be an atom without a bomb, A dot without the com, 我就像没有弹的原子,没有com的点(网址常用"点com")
And I'd probably still live with my mom, 而且我可能还和我妈一起住,
And he'd probably still live with his mom, 而且他可能还和他妈一起住,
Ever since I met you, you turned my world around, 自从我遇见你,你改变了我的世界,
You supported all my dreams and all my hopes, 你支持我所有的希望和梦,
You're like uranium-235 and I'm uranium-238, 你是铀235,而我是铀238,
Almost inseparable isotopes, 几乎无法分离的同位素,
I couldn't have imagined, 我从未料到,
How good my life would get, 我的生活会如此美好,
From the moment that I met you, Bernadette, Oh, Howie. 从那一刻,遇见你那刻,我的伯纳黛特,哦,华仔。
If I didn't have you, Life would be dreary, 若我没有你,生活会如此沉闷,
I'd be string theory without any string, I'd be binary code without a one, A cathode ray tube without an electron gun, 我就像没有弦的弦理论,没有1的二进制,没有电子枪的阴极射线,
I'd be Firefly, Buffy and Avengers without Joss Whedon, 没有乔斯·韦登的《萤火虫》《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》《复仇者联盟》(乔斯·韦登是这几部作品的编剧)
I'd speak a lot more Klingon, Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam, 我会说更多的克林贡语,真是死亡的好日子(克林贡语)
And he'd definitely still live with his mom, 他肯定还和他妈一起住,
Ever since I met you, You turned my world around, 自从我遇见你,你让我生活从此不同,
You're my best friend and my lover, 你是我最好的朋友,最爱的爱人,
We're like changing electric and magnetic fields, 我们就像正在变化的电场和磁场,
You can't have one, 没有对方,
Without the other, 就没有彼此,
I couldn't have imagined, how good my life would get, 我从未料到,我生活会如此美好,
From the moment that I met you, Bernadette, 从我遇见你那刻,我的伯纳黛特
Oh, we couldn't have imagined, 我们从未料到,
How good our lives would get, 我们生活会如此美好,
From the moment that we met you, Bernadette, 从我们遇见你那刻,亲爱的伯纳黛特,
Howie, that was amazing! 华仔,实在太棒了!
Look, I'm shaking. 看,我都发抖了。
She's sick, I knew it. Bye! 她生病了,我就知道,先走一步!
I have to say, this is the best Top Ramen you've ever made. 我不得不说,这是你做过最好吃的方便面。
I discovered a secret ingredient: the flavor packet. 我发现了一种秘密配方:风味调料包。
That sucker is well named. 这货名字倒取得好听。
All right, lover boy. 好了,小帅哥。
Get ready, 'cause there is a crap storm of romance coming your way. 准备好了,一场浪漫风暴即将来袭就冲你而来。
Stop it, you're gonna make me cry. 别别,你会让我感动到落泪的。
All right. You seem pretty confident. 好吧,你看起来颇有信心。
Oh, I am. Maybe if you follow this trail, you'll see why. 那是,跟着这条线路你就会明白了。
Oh, rose petals. Yes. 哦,玫瑰花瓣。没错。
The most beautiful and shockingly expensive of all the flowers. 鲜花界中最美丽,也是最烧钱的。
You made the bed? You really are pulling out all the stops. 你还叠被子了? 你可真是使出杀手锏了呀。
Okay, I gave this a lot of thought, and I finally found something to show you how much I love you. 我想了很久,终于找到这个能表达我爱你多深。
Oh, wow. It's a first edition of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. 哇,《银河系漫游指南》的初版。
I remember it was your favorite book growing up. 我记得是你从小到大最喜欢的一本。
This is great. It... thank you. 太棒了!真的...谢谢。
It's... so much. What? Nothing. I love it. No. 礼太重了。怎么了?没什么,我很爱它,胡说。
Something's going on. What's wrong with it? I remember you saying how great it would be to have a first edition. 肯定有什么,书到底怎么了?我记得你说过,如果能有初版该有多好。
It's true, I... I did. I did say that... 没错,我说过。我确实说过...
when we were at the used bookstore together and I saw the first edition and I bought it. 当时我们都在二手书店,我看到了那本初版的书,还买了下来。
Oh, my God, I am the worst! No, no, it's okay. It's really thoughtful. No, it's not! I mean... 天哪,我真是烂透了!没事没事,你很贴心了。一点都不!
What's thoughtful is everything you do. 你做的事才叫贴心。
Here, you know what? Look at this. 那啥,你看。
Look, here's the... the plane ticket you bought me when I was too poor to go home for the holidays. And the rose you left on my windshield... 你看这些...当我放假穷得回不了家的时候,你给我买的机票。你放在挡风玻璃上的玫瑰...
just because. Here's the-the thank-you letter you wrote me after the first time I slept with you. 也没什么原因。这是第一次我和你睡了之后你写给我写的感谢信。
All 11 pages of it. 总共11页。
Can't believe you saved all this stuff. 不敢相信你都留着。
Of course I did. 当然留着。
It's you. Come here. 是你给我的啊。抱一个。
Is that a pregnancy test? 那是根验孕棒吗?
Oh, yeah, just the first one. I didn't save them all. 是呀,第一次用的那根。我可没有都收着。
I can't believe I read this table wrong. 不敢相信,我居然把这张表看错了。
I blame you. 都怪你。
Me? What did I do? 我?关我什么事?
You distract me. 你害我分心。
I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Sorry. 自我遇见你,我一直被你分心。对不起。
Well, you should be. 你应该觉得对不起。
Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you. 因为我满脑子想得都是我多想亲你。
And not just on the cheek, but on the mouth. 不只是亲脸颊,是亲嘴。
Like mommies and daddies do. Oh, Sheldon. 就像爸爸妈妈那样。哦,谢尔顿。
Amy? Amy. Did you hear what I said? Can't talk, in the zone. 艾米?艾米。你听到我说话了吗?不能说话,状态中。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz7/466685.html