生活大爆炸第八季 第2期:做瑜伽(在线收听) |
Morning. 早安. Hi. Want to do yoga with me? 想跟我一起做瑜伽吗?
Um, let me just have some coffee first, and then I'll have the strength to tell you how much I won't be doing that. 让我先喝杯咖啡,我才有力气告诉你我超级不想做瑜伽.
Hello? Hello, Leonard. 你好?莱纳德,是我.
Hey, buddy. Good to hear your voice. 兄弟,很高兴又听到你的声音.
Uh, I'm in Kingman, Arizona, and, uh, I need you to come pick me up. 我在亚利桑那州的金曼我要你来接我一趟.
I'd love to. I'm just about to do yoga with Penny. 我很乐意.可是我得跟佩妮一起做瑜伽.
Leonard, I'm at the police station. 莱纳德,我在警局里.
I was robbed. ThThey took my phone, my wallet, my iPad, everything. 我被人洗劫一空.他们拿走了我手机我的皮包、我的iPad,全被偷了.
Oh, my God, are you okay? 天啊,你没事吧?
No, I'm not okay. 当然有事.
II'm wearing borrowed pants, II don't have I.D. , and one of the officers here won't stop calling me Chicken Legs. 我穿着借来的裤子身上,也没证件,而这里其中一个警察一直叫我小鸡脚.
Okay. Uh, I'llI'll come get you. 好吧.我来接你.
What's the address? 地址呢?
Hey, what's going on? 怎么了?
He got all of his stuff stolen. 他的东西全被偷了.
Okay...Hurry. 好的...快来.
Sheldon, hang tight. Hey, do you want me to bring anything? 谢尔顿,撑住.你还需要我带什么东西给你吗?
Oh, yes, please. A pair of pants. And my toothbrush. Yeah, and my mail. 拜托你了.带条裤子.我的牙刷.我的信.
And a really good comeback for chicken legs, because "I know you are, but what am I?" was met with stony silence. 还有帮我想怎么回敬人家笑我小鸡脚,因为我回他"你才是小鸡腿,你们全家都是小鸡腿"他只无语的藐视我.
I'll be there as soon as I can. 我会尽快过来.
Is he okay? 他没事吧?
Yeah, he's fine, he's just a little rattled. 人是没事,就是有点吓着了吧.
Oh...Feel like driving to Arizona with me? 哦...有兴趣陪我一起开车去亚利桑那吗?
I can't, I have that job interview. 不行,我得去面试呢.
Oh, right. 对哦.
Besides, I don't need six hours of "Your hair is different. 而且我也不想听六个小时的"你的发型变了.
Why did you change your hair? 你为什么换发型了?
I'm holding my breath until your hair grows back. 我要憋住呼吸到你头发长出来为止.
All right, fine. 好吧,行.
Hey, can you think of a reason I shouldn't invite Amy to come with me? Nope. 你能想到我不应该邀请艾米跟我一起来的理由吗?没有.
Come on, you didn't even try. 靠,你想都没帮忙想.
Thanks for the lift. 谢谢你来接我.
What's wrong with your car? 你的车怎么了?
I'm having my windows untinted. 我把车送去弄掉防晒膜了.
Why? 为什么?
Got a hot girlfriend now. I want the haters to know. 现在有个辣妹女友.得秀给嫉妒的屌丝们看看啊.
What are you talking about? 你在瞎说什么啊?
No one's paying attention to you. 才没人会鸟你咧.
How's that Haterade taste, bro? 嫉妒水的滋味可好,兄弟?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466868.html |