生活大爆炸第八季 第8期:独立生存(在线收听) |
Amy? May I please have a moment of privacy to speak with my roommate? 艾米?可以让我和我的室友说几句悄悄话吗? We're in a moving car! 我们可是在飞驰的车上!
What do you expect me to do? 你想要我怎么做?
Stick my fingers in my ears? 用手指塞住耳朵吗?
Well, I was thinking put your head out the window like a dog, but that'll work. 我是打算让你像狗一样把头伸出窗外,但塞耳朵也行啦。
Please? This'll be quick. 拜托了?很快就好。
Leonard? As soon as we get home, I want to have coitus with Amy. 莱纳德我们一到家我就要和艾米发生性关系。
Okay, she can't hear. 好的,看来她是听不到。
The reason I called you is because I didn't want Amy to know I couldn't make it on my own. 我之所以打电话给你是因为我不想艾米知道我无法在外独立生存。
What's the big deal? 这有什么?
Oh, of course it's no big deal to you. 当然这对你来说不算什么。
You idolize me, and nothing could ever knock me off that pedestal you put me on. 你视我为偶像,你把我供在神台上,没什么可以让我从神台上下来。
Well, yeah, it's true. 没错。
Youyou are a god to me. 你是我神一般的存在。
Can I stop now? 我可以听了吗?
Just tell her. 告诉她吧。
I called Leonard because...I failed. 我打电话给莱纳德是因为我失败了。
And I didn't want you to think less of me. 我不希望你因此轻视我。
You were worried about that? Yes. 你是担心这个吗?是的。
Sheldon...it's okay with me that you're not perfect. 谢尔顿...你并不完美的事实我是可以接受的。
Can I have one more moment with Leonard? 我能再和莱纳德说句悄悄话吗?
Sure. 好的。
Amy just hurt my feelings. I want to break up with her. 艾米伤了我的心。我要和她分手。
Now, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm kind of excited to see Sheldon. 我没想过我会这样说,但能见到谢尔顿了,我还有些小激动呢。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/466874.html |