生活大爆炸第八季 第98期:轮椅妹凯西(在线收听) |
I feel so bad. 我感觉好难过哦。 Well, then, maybe you shouldn't have named her "Wheelchair Kathy." 那你就不应该给人家取名"轮椅妹凯西"啊。
Oh, my God! I thought everybody liked me, but I'm just a monster. - But a cute one, like that, uh, eyeball guy in Monsters, Inc. 我的天啊!我以为大家都喜欢我,其实我只是个怪兽。-但很可爱呀,就像《怪兽公司》里的独眼怪。
No, I'm the worst. I'm a terrible person. 不,我最坏了。我是个坏人。
Come on, don't cry. It's okay. 乖,别哭。没关系啦。
It's not okay. How can I even work here anymore? 有关系。我哪还有脸留在这工作呀。
Because this company needs you. - It's fine. We don't mind paying for the coffee. 这家公司需要你。-真没事。我们不介意给你买咖啡。
I can't let you do that. 我不能让你们这么做。
Maybe we could get you an espresso machine for your office. 或许我们可以给你买一台咖啡机放在你办公室里。
I guess that would be all right. - All right. 这样也行吧。- 好的。
See? You don't have to be mean to get what you want. 瞧,你不刻薄也能得到你想要的东西。
You're right. Now where did we land on my bathroom? 此话有理。那我的私人卫生间现在要怎么解决呢?
Hi. -Hello. 好啊。-回来啦。
How come you're up so late? 这么晚还不睡吗?
I posted the last episode of Fun with Flags hours ago, and not a single person cared enough to comment. All that effort for nothing. 我上传《有趣的旗帜》最终集好几个小时了,没有任何人在乎到愿意留个言。一切努力都是徒然。
I know how you feel. 我明白你的感受。
I spent the day throwing out a man's entire career, and all that's left is an old bottle of champagne and a naked lady pen that Raj took when he thought no one was looking. 我今天一天把一个男人一生事业扔进垃圾桶,唯一留下的是一瓶陈年香槟,和拉杰自以为没人发现就私吞了的一根裸女笔。
It's not the same thing. I don't think you know how I feel at all. 这根本是两码事。你完全不明白我的感受。
Sad? 是难过吗?
Hmm. You do get me. Someone left a comment. 看来你真的懂我。有人留言了。
Yeah. What did they say? 他们说什么?
"Too bad your show is done. I kind of liked it." Leonard, did you hear that? "你的节目结束了真可惜。我还挺喜欢的。"莱纳德,你听到了吗?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz8/467123.html |