美国小学英语教材5:第78课 棕鸫(在线收听) |
THE BROWN THRUSH 棕鸫 Lucy Larcom 作者:露西·拉科姆
There’s a merry brown thrush sitting up in a tree 树上有一只美丽的棕鸫
He’s singing to me! he’s singing to me! 他在对我放歌!他在对我放歌!
And what does he say, little girl, little boy? 他在表达什么,小女孩,小男孩?
‘Oh, the world’s running over with joy! “哦,这世界充满欢乐!”
Don’t you hear? Don’t you see? 你是否听到?是否看到?
Hush! Look! In my tree 嘘!看!在我的树
I’m as happy as happy can be!” 我高兴至极!”
And the brown thrush keeps singing—“A nest do you see, 棕鸫不停唱:“你是否看到鸟巢,
And five eggs, hid by me in the juniper-tree? 是否看到还有五枚蛋,藏在我旁边的桧树里?
Don’t meddle! don’t touch! little girl, little boy. 别干扰我!别碰蛋!小女孩,小男孩。
Or the world will lose some of its joy. 否则世界将失去一些欢声笑语。
Now I’m glad! Now I’m free! 现在我很欢愉!现在我很自由!
And I always shall be. 我将永远如此。
If you never bring sorrow to me.” 若你从不带给我忧伤。”
So the merry brown thrush sings away in the tree. 于是快乐的棕鸫在树上不停歌唱。
To you and to me, to you and to me; 唱给你听,也唱给我听;
And he sings all the day, little girl, little boy 他整日唱歌,小男孩,小女孩
“Oh, the world’s running over with joy; “哦,世界被快乐填满;
But long it won’t be, 但不会永远如此,
Don’t you know, don’t you see, 你是否知道,你是否看见,
Unless we’re as good as can be?” 除非我们尽力做到最好?”
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgxxyyjc/d5c/467343.html |