生活大爆炸 第九季:第3集 莱纳德的单身派对之旅(上)(在线收听) |
Would you pass the mustard?Sure. 麻烦递一下黄芥末,好 Hey, want to hear a fun fact about mustard? 想听一个有关黄芥末的有趣知识吗
Is it that the glucosinolates which give mustard its flavor were evolved by the cabbage family as a chemical defense against caterpillars? Yeah. 黄芥末主要味道来源的芥子油甙是白菜花科植物为了抵御毛毛虫而进化形成的吗?是的
Well, that was fun. Good for you, Leonard. 挺有意思,不错哦,莱纳德
Hey, there. Hey, you're early. The movie doesn't start for an hour. 你们好啊,你们早到了,电影还有一个小时才开始呢
Actually, we're not going to the movies. We are here to kidnap you. 其实我们不去看电影了,我们是来绑架你的
What are you talking about? 你们说什么呢
Well, you eloped and we didn't get a chance to throw you a bachelor party, and we're here to take you to a surprise location for the weekend. 你跟佩妮私定终身,我们没机会给你办单身汉派对,所以现在楼下有一台面包车,而我们上来要押你去一个神秘地点过周末
Well, I'd hardly call this kidnapping. Where's the blindfold? Where's the duct tape? 这算哪门子绑架,眼罩呢?封嘴的胶布呢?
Where's the part where you call me and demand ransom and I try to keep you on the phone, but you hang up seconds before I can trace it 给我打电话要求付赎金,然后我试图拖延通话时间,你们却在定位成功的前几秒挂了
and then I say, "I'm getting too old for this crud"? 让我说出"我太老了,力不从心了"的桥段呢
When do we leave? Right now. 我们什么时候能走人?现在
Yeah, Penny packed you a bag. Wow, okay. 佩妮给你打包好行李了,走起
You're seriously going to get in a van and let these two take you to an unknown destination for an entire weekend? 你真的要上一台面包车,让这俩家伙带你到神秘地点一整个周末吗
Oh, not just him; you're coming, too. 不只是他,你也得来
Oh, and how do you think you're going to get me to do that? Unhand me! This is ridiculous! 你凭啥觉得我会乖乖配合,放开我,这太扯了
I told you to put tape on his mouth! And I told you he bit me! 我说了让你用胶带封住他的嘴。我也说了这货咬我
It's bad enough I'm being taken against my will. I don't see why it has to be in some hippie's mobile sex dungeon. 我被人强押上车已经够惨了,为什么这车还偏偏是某个嬉皮士的移动炮房
Well, Sheldon, there's something about this van that you're going to find very interesting. 谢尔顿,这台车另有玄机哦,你绝对会很感兴趣
It runs on syphilis? 它是以梅毒为动力的吗
This van was owned and driven by your personal physics hero... Richard Feynman. 这台车的主人曾是你物理界的偶像理查德费曼
No. Yeah! A buddy of mine let me borrow it. 不可能,是真的,我一个朋友借我开的
This was Feynman's van? That's so cool. 这曾是费曼的车吗?太酷了
Yeah, nothing's been changed since he drove it. 而且还维持着他开它时的原貌呢
I bet he picked up a lot of cute grad students in this bad boy. 我猜他用这台屌车泡过不少可爱研究生
Yeah, and talked about physics with them! 还在车上跟她们聊了物理
So, are you gonna give us a clue where we're headed? 能给个目的地的提示吗
Uh, okay, let's see...They've got spicy food and there's a chance you'll get diarrhea. 行,我想想啊,那里有辣的食物,而且你有可能会腹泻
India. We can drive there. Your house? 印度,那地方开车能到你家吗
We are going to Mehheco! 我们要去墨喜哥啦
Fun, I've never been there! 我从来没去过那里呢
Leonard, don't be fooled! 莱纳德,别被他们骗了
I'm from Texas, Mehheco is Spanish for Mexico. 我是德州人,墨喜哥是西语的墨西哥
What's wrong with Mexico? 墨西哥哪里不好
Uh, mariachi bands, wild dogs, beans that jump around 'cause there's a worm inside. 烦人墨西哥街头乐队,野狗,因为里面有虫,而能跳动的墨西哥跳豆
Okay, calm down. There's a theme to this weekend. 冷静好吗?这周末有个主题
We are going to Mexico in Feynman's van to stay at the vacation house Feynman bought with the money from his Nobel Prize. 我们要开着费曼的车去墨西哥,还要住在费曼用诺贝尔奖奖金买下来的度假别墅
Viva la Imodium! 泄停封万岁
Come on, Leonard's doing bachelor stuff. You sure we can't take you to a strip club? 去嘛,莱纳德去过单身汉派对,你确定不要我们带你去牛郎舞厅吗
Nah, if I want to see a naked dancing man, I just flush the toilet while Leonard's in the shower. 不用了,如果我想要看赤裸舞男,等莱纳德洗澡时去冲马桶,就能吓得他乱蹦
I know we're not making a fuss, but in the spirit of bachelorette parties, I made cookies in the shape of male genitals. 我知道我们没有要大肆庆祝,但本着单身女郎派对的精神,我做了男人性器官形状的饼干
You really didn't have to...That is anatomic. 你不用那么麻烦...1:1真鸡模型啊
Thank you. The veins are gummy worms. Oh, look, Jewish and gentile.I had extra dough. 谢谢,静脉是用条状软糖做的,瞧,犹太(割包皮)与非犹太,面团多了
Oh, that's Leonard.He said they're about to cross the border.I hope the boys don't get too crazy in Mexico. 是莱纳德,他说马上要过边境了,希望男生们在墨西哥不会玩太疯
Oh, yeah, right. Lock up your daughters or Sheldon might lecture them about the North American Free Trade Agreement. 是啊,大家快锁好家里女儿,否则淫贼谢尔顿会教育她们有关北美自由贸易协议的事
Boy, that was a long night for me. 要命,那晚真是漫长啊
According to this Mexican Customs Web site, visitors may not bring more than five laser discs,20 compact discs or 12 VHS tapes. 根据这个墨西哥海关网站,游客们不许携带超过五片激光光盘,二十片光盘或十二张录影带
We don't have any of those. 我们没有带那些东西
How can you be sure?VHS was king when Feynman drove this van. 你怎么能确定?费曼开这台车的年代,录影带称霸天下
For all we know, there are hidden compartments lousy with Jane Fonda workout videos. 说不定这车上哪里有暗格藏满了健美皇后简方达的健身影带
If there was a hidden compartment,don't you think you'd be stuffed in it by now? 如果这车上有暗格,你不觉得你早就被塞进去了吗
Are we all up to date on our yellow fever inoculations? 大家的黄热病疫苗还没过期吧
You don't need a yellow fever shot to go to Mexico. 去墨西哥不需要接种黄热病疫苗
You can never be too careful. 小心驶得万年船
I got one last year before I went to Epcot. 我去年去未来世界主题公园时就打了一针
So, Penny, how's married life? 佩妮,婚后生活如何
Oh, it's good. I just wish Leonard would work up the courage to tell Sheldon he's moving in here. 还不错啊,现在就希望莱纳德能鼓起勇气告诉谢尔顿他要搬来跟我住
You guys still aren't living together? 你们俩还没住在一起吗
We are. I mean, he sleeps here. 住一起啊,但谢尔顿也睡这
But it's only a matter of time before Sheldon has a bad dream and tries to climb into bed with the Leonardshaped pile of pillows. 但说不准哪天谢尔顿做了恶梦,会抱着他的莱纳德人形抱枕爬上我们的床
Speaking of Sheldon, how's single life treating you? 说到谢尔顿,你的单身生活又如何
Fine, I guess. I've been focusing on me. I was thinking about changing my wardrobe. Yes! Good for you! 还行吧,我就专注在自己身上,我之前还在想要不要换下穿衣风格。当然,好样的
But then I decided I don't want to go changing who I am just because of some man. Yes. Good for you. 但我后来决定我才不要因为某个男人改变原本的自己。当然,好样的
You know, it is normal to want to change your look after a breakup. Actually, I was thinking of making one small change. 很多人在分手之后都会想改头换面,其实我在考虑做一个小小的改变
Your sweater? Your glasses? Your hair? Your shoes! Piercing my ears. 换毛衣,换眼镜?换发型,换鞋子?穿耳洞
You really never had that done? 你以前从来没穿过吗
My mom said pierced ears were for whores, pirates and genies. 我妈说穿耳洞的人不是妓女,就是海盗和妖怪
Okay, well, you're a grown woman now. 好吧,你现在都是大人了
I know, but Sheldon had this clause in the Relationship Agreement forbidding cosmetic surgery unless it's to look like a Klingon. 我知道,但谢尔顿在《恋爱协议》里明文禁止做美容手术,除非做出来效果像克林贡人
We'll take you to the mall to get it done. 我们带你去商场里做就好啦
Why? I can do it right here. 干嘛,我在这就能帮她做
Really? You have a piercing gun? No. 是吗?你有打耳洞的枪吗,没有
All you need is a needle and an ice cube.I've done it, like, a dozen times. Oh, I don't know. 用一根针和一颗冰块就能搞定,我以前做过很多次啦,这样好吗
Oh, come on. I'll be gentle. Let me take your ear virginity. 来嘛,我会很温柔的,让我来破你耳朵的处吧
This party's weird. 这个派对感觉好奇怪
Hey, watch your speed.I hear the Mexican police target tourists. 别开这么快,听说墨西哥警察专找游客麻烦
Oh, not a problem.If anything goes down, we just put Koothrappali in the driver's seat and slap a sombrero on his head. 别担心啦,如果发生什么事,我们就让库萨帕里坐到驾驶座上,再给他弄顶墨西哥草帽戴上
Dude, how many races can you offend in a single breath? 伙计,你一口气能激怒多少个种族
I don't know. Have you watched the Olympics with me? 不晓得,你跟我一起看过奥林匹克运动会吗
Sheldon, can you believe that we're driving in a van that was owned by one of the greatest scientific minds of the 20th century? It's like the Batmobile. 谢尔顿,你能相信我们开的这辆面包车曾属于20世纪最伟大的科学家之一吗?简直就像蝙蝠战车
If Batman was real and a physicist and his car wasn't cool. 前提是蝙蝠侠真实存在,而且是一位物理学家,车还得不酷才行
It is extraordinary.Perhaps some of his mojo will rub off on us. 这体验的确非比寻常,或许这车能让我们沾上他的好运呢
Maybe between this and his beach house, we will be inspired to greatness. 或许蹭蹭他的车和豪宅,我们能被激励,成就大事
I usually don't put too much stock in charms and talismans. 通常我不会对符咒或护身符寄予厚望
However, even I must admit feeling Richard Feynman's butt dent cupping my own bottom...that does get the creative juices flowing. 然而我必须承认自己的屁股坐在理查德费曼的屁股印上,真是让我创意如泉涌啊
Hey, I have to return this van.Keep your creative juices in your pants. 这车我还得还回去呢,麻烦不要让你的创意"喷射"出你的裤子
What was that? I think it's a tire. 怎么回事?可能爆胎了
What if it's banditos shooting at us? What if we get kidnapped? What if we end up in a factory making Bart Simpson pinatas for the rest of our lives?! 没准是土匪朝咱们开枪了,没准我们会被绑架,没准我们余生会沦落到某个工厂终日做卡通皮纳塔
It's the tire. Leonard? What? I am getting too old for this crud. 爆胎而已啦,莱纳德?干嘛?我太老了,力不从心了
Amy, I noticed your status still says "In a relationship" on Facebook. 艾米,我注意到你脸书的状态,还是"恋爱中"
You're right. I should probably let all of my Facebook friends know. 你说得对,我应该通知我脸书上所有的朋友
Penny, I'm no longer in a relationship. Did you change yours to "Married" yet? 佩妮,我已经分手了,你的状态改为"已婚"了吗
Uh, no, not yet. There's still a few people I haven't told personally. 还没,有几个人我还没亲自告诉他们
Who? Oh, just my parents and my entire family. What? Why? 谁?就我爸妈和我全家人。什么,为什么
Well, I don't want to hurt my dad. You know, he always wanted to dance with his daughter at her wedding. 我不想让我爸伤心,他一直梦想着在自己女儿的婚礼上跟她共舞
What about your sister's wedding? 那你姐姐的婚礼呢
They started to, then her water broke. You know, if he finds out we eloped, it's gonna break his heart. 没跳两下她羊水就破了,如果他发现我们私定终身了,我爸肯定心碎不已
How long do you think you can keep it from him? 你觉得你能瞒他瞒多久
Yeah, isn't it gonna get worse the longer you wait? 对啊,你瞒得越久不就越坏事吗
Well, not necessarily. You know, Dad's not getting any younger, so if I wait long enough, I'll just tell him he walked me down the aisle and it was magical. 不一定哦,我爸一天天在老去,所以等到他年老不记事时,我就告诉他,当初是他陪我走红毯,场面非常感人
When did you learn how to change a tire? 你什么时候学会换轮胎的
Every selfrespecting gentleman should know how in case he comes across a damsel in distress by the side of the road. 任何一个有自尊心的绅士都应该知道这个,以防哪天在路边遇到有一位需要帮助的少女
If I see one scorpion, I am getting on someone's shoulders and never coming down.And there's your damsel. 如果我看见一个蝎子,我就跳上你们谁的肩膀永远都不下来吗,你遇到的是需要帮助的少男
Wow, this one's really stuck. 这螺母卡得太死了
Are you turning it the right way? 你拧对方向了吗
No. I took the other four off and when I got to this one, I thought,"You know, I'm in a rut. Let's shake things up." 不,我顺利拧下其他四个螺母后,突然一拍脑袋,心想"太千篇一律了,换个方向试试吧"
Here, let me try. You're right, it doesn't turn the other way. 让我试试,你说得对,另一个方向也拧不动
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz9/467475.html |