生活大爆炸 第九季:第8集 艾米的新男友崇拜谢尔顿(上)(在线收听) |
There's no point in dwelling on it. As the Vulcans say, "Kupfuntor ha'kiv na'ish du stau." 我也不需要纠结这事,借用一句瓦肯人的俗语,"人已杀,你无力还命"(瓦肯语) Do you know what that means? No. 你懂他的意思吗,不懂
Are you telling the truth? Nersh. 你说的是实话吗,非也(瓦肯语)
This is ridiculous being upset about Amy all the time isn't accomplishing anything. 这一切都太荒唐了,总是为艾米的事伤心,不能解决任何问题
If I want to resolve this situation, then I need to take action. 如果我想解决这件事,我就要行动起来
What are you gonna do? 你要干什么
I'm going to find her and ask her to marry me. 我要去找她,向她求婚
And if she says yes, we can put this behind us and resume our relationship. 如果她答应了,我们就把这事彻底忘掉,重新开始
And if she says no...well, then she can just ponfo miran. 如果她不肯答应,那她就可以去自尽了(瓦肯语)
He didn't mean that. 他不是真心的
I think it's so adorable you're making Sheldon breakfast. 你帮谢尔顿做早饭真是太有爱了
Well, he's having a rough time. 他现在很难过嘛
Amy broke his heart, the DVR cut off the last minute of Doctor Who...that crow followed him home. 艾米伤了他的心,录《神秘博士》时录少了最后一分钟回家时还被乌鸦跟踪
Aren't you worried you're making French toast on oatmeal day? 你不怕在燕麦粥日做法式吐司会出事吗
Ah, well, what's this? A pot of oatmeal? 你看这是啥,不就是一锅燕麦粥吗
Or, thanks to you, what I will now call "Gloatmeal." 或者应该谢谢你,改称它为"我真牛逼粥"
Oh, I don't want credit for that. 我可不想跟它沾边
Oh, Dr. And Mrs. Hofstadter, lovely to see you this fine morning. 霍夫斯塔德博士贤伉俪,在这美好的早晨很高兴见到两位
You're in a good mood. 你心情很好啊
Yeah, I am indeed. I have decided, instead of wallowing in sadness about Amy, it is time that I find myself a new female companion. 的确是的,我已经决定了,与其为艾米的事伤神伤心,不如抓紧时间为自己找个新女伴
Oh. Good for you. What brought this on? 那挺好啊,这想法怎么来的
I realized something when Amy was in my life, I was hyperfocused on my work and ignored her. 我意识到了,当艾米在我身边时,我过度专注于工作而忽略了她
And you don't want to make the same mistake with the next woman. 你不想对下一个女人重蹈覆辙
No, I need a new woman in my life to ignore so I can hyperfocus on my work again. 不,所以我需要一个新女人来被我忽略,好让我再次过度专注于工作
Hey, I made French toast sticks. On oatmeal day? 我做了法式吐司棒,燕麦粥日做这个吗
Ah, I also made oatmeal. 我也做了燕麦粥哦
Ooh, that's a lot of carbohydrates for a man on the prowl. 对于要猎艳的男人来说,太容易长胖了
You know what? You eat it; you're married it doesn't matter what you look like. 还是你吃吧,你结婚了,长成啥样都无所谓了
Don't take advice from a man who threw his shoe at a crow. 千万别听一个用鞋子扔乌鸦的人的建议
Thank you for coming by, gentlemen. 谢谢你们抽空来,先生们
No problem. So what's up? 小意思,怎么了
Well, it was the two of you who found Amy Farrah Fowler for me. 是你们两位为我找到艾米·菲拉·福勒
Now that I'm looking for my next girlfriend, it seemed only logical that I employ your services once again. 现在我在寻觅我下一任女朋友,所以我觉得只有再度请你们出手才合理
Y-You sure you're up for that? She did hurt you. 她伤了你的心,你真的能再战了吗
Oh, no, it's all right. I think of my time with Amy as a stick of Fruit Stripe gum: 没事的,不算什么,我跟艾米在一起的时光就像水果口香糖
sweet and enjoyable at first, but ultimately a flavorless lump of sadness. 一开始甜蜜好滋味,但最后也只是一团无味的悲哀
You're not wrong about Fruit Stripe. I-I was always a Hubba Bubba man. Mm. 用水果口香糖来形容也没错,但我向来都比较喜欢胶带泡泡糖
Hubba Bubba over Dubble Bubble? You're crazy. 喜欢胶带泡泡糖多过波波泡泡糖吗,你疯啦
Hey, the jaw wants what it wants. Gentlemen! 我下巴喜欢嚼哪种就哪种,两位
Oh, right, uh, girlfriend. But what are you looking for? 抱歉,是来说女朋友,你想找怎么样的呢
All I'm looking for is an educated, intelligent woman who shares my interests while retaining her own unique point of view. 我想找一个受过良好教育,非常聪明的女人,跟我有相同的兴趣爱好,但同时又有自己的想法与见解
She should be kind, patient, and most important, unable to imagine life without me by 10:00 tonight. 为人和蔼有耐心,而且最重要的是在今晚十点前就爱我爱到无法自拔
Isn't that a little unreasonable? 这要求是不是有点不合理
All right, fine, she doesn't need her own point of view. Now, chopchop. 好吧,她不需要有自己的想法与见解,赶紧开工吧
Come on, Amy, show us the dress. 艾米,快点,让我们看看那裙子
Okay. But I'm really stepping outside of my comfort zone here. 来啦,但这真的是超出了我的舒适区
I don't think any of your comfort zones are showing. 你的"舒适区"一点都没有露出来啊
Yeah, it's your third date maybe you could go more sexy. 都第三次约会了,要不打扮性感点试试
Well, some people think the sexiest organ is the brain. 有些人觉得最性感的器官是脑子呢
No one ever bought me drinks at a bar because my brain just popped out of my shirt. 但我去酒吧的时候,从来没有人因为我露"脑"而请我喝酒啊
Do you have any heels higher than this? He's pretty tall. 你们有没有高一点的高根鞋,他个子还挺高
Ooh, tall! Finally some details about this mystery man. 高个子,终于透露了点这位神秘男士的细枝末节了
Yeah, come on, tell us more. 继续,再跟我们说说
Well, I told you his name and that he's tall. What more do you need? 我跟你们说过了他的名字,还有他很高,你们还需要知道什么啊
Did you kiss him yet? 你们接吻没
Just a little peck on the lips. 就嘴唇上吻了一下
Well, we're your best friends give us one more detail and we promise we'll leave you alone. 我们可是好闺蜜,再说一个细节吧,说完保证不再烦你
Fine. Um...he's British. 好吧,他是英国人
All right, that is a juicy one. All right, where is Tall British Dave taking you? Tea and basketball? 好啦,这点的确是很让人兴奋,英国高个子戴夫今晚要带你上哪呢,喝茶加打篮球吗
To that new Italian place on Walnut. Oh, nice. 去那家新开的意大利餐厅,挺好啊
I'm gonna go look for other shoes. 我再去找找别双鞋
Good luck. I threw out all my tall ones when I married Leonard. 加油找吧,嫁给莱纳德时,我把高的高跟鞋全扔了
Hey, you want to swing by that place tonight and get a look at this guy? 你今晚想路过他们的约会地,看看那男人的庐山真面目吗
We don't even know what time they're gonna be there. 我们都不知道他们约了几点
I'll just call the restaurant, pretend I'm Amy and check the reservation. 我可以打给那个餐厅假装我是艾米,再确认一下预定时间
Damn, you're sneaky. Yeah, but I'm little, so it's adorable. 靠,你真贼,但我人小,做啥都萌萌哒
I think the quickest way to find you a new girlfriend is just to get you on every dating Web site out there. 我觉得帮你找女朋友最快的方法,就是帮你注册市面上所有的相亲网站
Are you sure? I've heard that on those sites, often when you think you're corresponding with someone, it's actually a computer program pretending to be a real person. 你确定这有用吗?我听说在这种网站上,常常会有你以为自己跟妞儿聊上天了,结果只是电脑AI假装是真人在回你
And you're afraid it'll do a better job than you? 你担心电脑AI比你这人形AI会聊天吗
Excuse me. No one does a better job pretending to be a person than I do. 不好意思,假装是人类这件事上,我是打遍天下无敌手
Siri comes close, but I know more jokes. Siri跟我不相上下,但我知道的笑话比它多
If you don't want to use dating websites, what do you suggest? Off the top of my head? 如果你不想用相亲网站,那你有什么好建议,随便一想吗
Uh, prospective women weed themselves out in a battle of wits until only one champion remains, she shows up at my door flush with the thrill of victory, 众多有前瞻性的女性们靠智斗战胜其他人最后夺冠的那一个人,带着胜利的激动,出现在我家门外
and then sits quietly by my side while I watch Daredevil. 她会在我看《夜魔侠》时默默坐到本皇身边
You seriously think women would fight for you? 你真的认为女人会为你而战吗
People compete for jobs and trophies why not me? 人们会为了工作和奖杯而战,为啥不会为我
He's right he knows a lot of jokes. 他说得对,他的确知道很多笑话
Yeah no, but it is basic human nature. If we present him as a prize, maybe they would. 对,不,但这的确是人的本性,如果把他像奖品般呈现,或许真有女人会抢
Well, he's smart, he's a respected scientist... And I have the soulful eyes of a cow. 他很聪明,又是个受人尊敬的科学家,而且我有一双深情似水的明眸
I don't know if I'd say you... 我可不会说你的眼...
I have an idea. What if we put a post on Craigslist that says: 我有个主意,不如我们在分类广告网上发个帖子,就写
"Worldclass Caltech physicist seeking girlfriend. If interested, solve the following puzzles for a chance to meet him." 加州理工学院世界级物理学家征女友一名,如果有兴趣,请解出如下谜题,赢取见面机会"
Oh, we'll make the puzzles extremely challenging to eliminate unworthy candidates. 我们要把题出得极有挑战性,才能筛掉不合格的候选人
Oh, we could set it up like a scavenger hunt where the last puzzle gives the winner Sheldon's contact information. 我们可以设置得像一个寻宝游戏,解开最后一道题才能得到谢尔顿的联系方式
Well, this is actually an interesting social experiment. I'm a little jealous of the people who get to do it. 这真是个有趣的社会实验,我有点嫉妒可以参与解谜的人了
Me, too. And we've seen the prize. 我也是,而且我们已经见过这"大奖"了
I don't understand why we're leaving so early for the movie. 我不懂看电影为啥要这么早出门
Oh, I forgot to tell you we're gonna meet up with Bernadette to spy on Amy and her date. 我忘了告诉你了,我们要跟伯纳黛特碰面,一起监视艾米和她的男伴
What? I don't want to do that. 什么,我不想做这事情
What, and you think I want to see a documentary about aluminum can recycling? 干嘛,你真以为我会想看一部关于铝罐回收的纪录片吗
This is the movie Big Soda doesn't want you to see. 这可是软饮料行业不想大众去看的电影
No, it's the movie your wife doesn't want you to see. 错,是你老婆不想让你去看
So you're actually okay with invading your friend's privacy? 你觉得侵犯你朋友的隐私没问题吗
You're not curious who she's out with? Not really. 你不好奇她跟谁约会吗?不太
But you're curious about aluminum cans. You're a weird little guy. 但你却对铝罐有兴趣,你真是奇怪的小男人
That's it. The Sheldon Cooper Girlfriend Challenge is officially alive. 好了,谢尔顿·库珀女友挑战赛正式上线了
Congratulations. This is exciting. 恭喜,太令人激动了
Right now, somewhere, a woman is dividing the atomic weight of the best noble gas by the number of colors in the oldest national flag still in use... 现在在某处,有一个女人正用沿用至今最古老的国旗上的颜色数量除以惰性最强的气体的原子量
then using that number as the average speed to calculate the travel time from Mordor to the Shire. 然后用得出的数作为平均速度计算出从魔多到夏尔郡所需的时间(皆为《魔戒》中的地点)
And...taking her first step towards a lifetime of laughter, love and, best of all, rules. 还有向美好的一生迈出第一步,等着她的将是笑声爱意,以及规矩
I-I hope we didn't make the puzzles too hard. 希望我们没有把题出得太难
Well...if she can solve them, it'll prove she's intelligent, tenacious and... so socially awkward she has nothing better to do on a Saturday night. 如果她可以解开,那将证明她非常聪明,固执顽强,而且不善社交,因为周六晚上居然没有更好的事可做
Golly, she sounds too good to be true. 天啊,感觉美好得让人难以置信
This is fun. I haven't dated much since my divorce. 这样挺好的,我离婚之后没怎么跟人约过会
Well, I'm having a good time, too. If you don't mind me asking, why did you and your wife split up? 我也玩得很开心,希望你不介意我这么问,你和你妻子为什么离婚
Oh, you know how it is we wanted different things. I wanted children, and she wanted a pastry chef named JeanPhilippe. 你也知道的,我们的追求不一样,我想要孩子,她想要一个叫让·菲利普的糕点师
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry. 我深感同情
No, it'sit's fine. It's why I left England. It reminded me too much of her. Cold, gloomy and easily accessed by a Frenchman through a tunnel. 没事的,我就是因此而离开英国,那里有太多事物会让我想起她,冷冷的,闷闷的,随便让法国佬从"隧道"进入(英国和法国之间有一条海底铁路隧道)
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz9/467485.html |