生活大爆炸 第九季:第11集 谢尔顿陪艾米过生日(上)(在线收听

 Guys, tickets already went on sale! What?! 大伙们,票已经开卖啦,什么

They're not supposed to be available yet. 不应该现在就开卖啊
I don't know what to tell you, but they're on sale! 我也不知道原因,但就是开卖了
What? Wait. You're sure they're Star Wars tickets? 等等,你确定是新的《星球大战》电影票吗
No, it's Steel Magnolias 2: Even Steelier. 不,是《钢木兰2: 钢上加钢》的票
The Web site's frozen. I can't get in! Same here! 网页卡住了,我上不了,我也是
Guys, they're gonna sell out!  What are we gonna do?! 这样下去票会卖光的,我们该怎么办
All right, this goes against everything I stand for,but desperate times call for desperate measures. 好吧,虽然这违背我一直以来的信仰,但走投无路,也只能出此下策
Lord...This is Sheldon Cooper. You're good friends with my mom. 主啊,我是谢尔顿·库珀,您跟我母亲是好朋友
I know I've spent my life denying that you exist. Got 'em!  And I will continue to do so! 我知道我这辈子一直在否认您的存在,买到了,我还会继续否认下去
I'm really happy you and Amy are back together. 你跟艾米和好如初我好高兴
Oh, thank you.I'm also really happy, but I can't pretend it's for you. 谢谢,我也很高兴,但我假装不了是为你高兴
New Star Wars in three days! 新星战电影三天后要上啦
Hey, Thursday can't get here soon enough. I'm taking off work to watch the original trilogy while I eat enough Star Wars cereal to choke a Wookiee. 鉴于周四还不能马上到来,我要请假不上班,在家看原作三部曲,还要一边吃(掐死)伍基人星战谷麦片
Uh, sweetie, you do realize Thursday is Amy's birthday. 亲爱的,你知道周四是艾米的生日吧
And you do realize I bought my ticket when Amy and I were broken up? 那你也知道我买票的时候,我跟艾米还没有复合呢
I hope you didn't need anything in that case, 'cause it's closed. 希望板子上没有你需要的东西了,因为已经拍板定案了
You guys just got back together. You might not want to ditch her on her birthday. 你们才刚刚复合,她生日那天抛下她不太妙吧
I think Penny has a point. You can see it another day. 我觉得佩妮说得有道理,你可以改天看嘛
But someone might spoil the movie. No one can spoil Amy's birthday for me. 但别人可能会剧透啊,但艾米的生日别人就没办法剧透
Surprise! She's even older. Who saw that coming? "惊喜,她又老一岁了",真是"万万没想到"啊
Oh, that's nice.Put that on her cake. 这话真"甜蜜",写到她蛋糕上去吧
Oh, great. This again. Arthur, what brings you back? 这下好,又来了,亚瑟,什么风把你给吹来了
Uh, beats me. II just...hope this isn't aa sex dream. In the past, you've come to me when I'm struggling with a dilemma. 你把我问倒了,我...只希望入的不是春梦,过去你曾在我碰到困境的时候来指点迷津
And-and the one time where... where you were afraid, and you needed me for... for a night light. 还有一次是在你晚上害怕,需要我来... 当夜灯
What's-what's troubling you? 什么事困扰到你了
My friends are telling me I shouldn't abandon my girlfriend on her birthday to see the new Star Wars movie. Well, sounds right. 我的小伙伴们跟我说,我不应该在女朋友生日时抛下她跑去看新的《星球大战》,感觉说得没错啊
Can... can I get out of this...muumuu now? 我能脱下这身...夏威夷妇女穆穆袍了吗
Those are the robes of the Jedi,the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy. And they... theythey don't wear underwear. 这是绝地武士的袍子,是银河系和平与正义的守护者呢,他们... 他们都不穿小内内
So, you agree with my friends that I should skip the premiere? 所以你也同意他们的话,我不应该去看首映吗
Uh, do... do you love this girl?  你爱那个女孩吗
Yes.But she knows how important Star Wars is to me. 爱,但她知道《星球大战》对我有多重要
Well, maybe you should show her how...how important she is to you. 或许你应该证明给她看看,她在你心中到底多重要
By seeing the movie she'd want me to see? 其方式是看她希望我看的电影吗
Sheldon, youyou can see this movie whenever you want. But you only have a limited number of days that youyou can be with this woman.Be with her. 谢尔顿,你有数不清的时间能看这电影,但你能跟这女孩在一起的时间却是有限的,陪她吧
You're right. Great. 你说得对,太好了
Where are you going? 你要上哪去
I don't know,but hopefully, somewhere I can wear pants. 我不知道,但希望是一个我能穿裤子的地方
Sheldon, what's wrong? 谢尔顿,怎么了
I wanted to let you know I'll be spending your birthday with you. Okay. 我想让你知道我会陪你过生日,好的
See, II had tickets to the Star Wars premiere that night, 本来那晚我有《星球大战》首映会的票
but Professor Proton came to me in a dream dressed as ObiWan Kenobi and convinced me I should be with you. Obiwhat? 可质子教授入我的梦,身上还穿着绝地武士欧比旺·肯诺比的衣服来劝我陪你,欧比啥
I'll-I'll let you get back to sleep now. Good night. 不打扰你了,你先回去睡吧,晚安
Okay. Good night. Wait. Um, Sheldon, were you actually not gonna spend my birthday with me? 好,晚安,等等,谢尔顿,本来我生日那天你是不打算陪我的吗
It's late. Got to go. Bye. 时间晚了,要睡了,再见
Good for Sheldon deciding to stay with Amy on her birthday. 谢尔顿决定陪艾米过生日,这事得点个赞
I know.It's still gonna be weird to see the movie without him. 对啊,去看电影时少了他还是会有点怪
Well, we could wait a couple days and see it together. 我们可以多等两天,等他一起看啊
Hello.We're going to the comic book store. You want to come? 你们好啊,我们要去漫画书店,你要一起吗
No, I can't.I need to make preparations for Amy's birthday.Which leads me to the following bit of business. 去不了,我得为艾米的生日做准备,因此我要先把这件事干了
This is my ticket to Star Wars. I don't have to tell you it is worth far more than its face value of $15.50. I trust you'll give it to someone worthy. 这是我《星球大战》的电影票,不用我说你也知道这张票的价值远远超过面额上的15.5美元,我相信你会把它交给值得拥有的人
You got it. Well, Penny might want to join us. 没问题,佩妮可能会想跟我们一起去看
This is my ticket to Star Wars. 这是我《星球大战》的电影票
Penny. Penny? Penny? What happens if I say, "Come in"? Well, find out. Come in! 佩妮,佩妮,佩妮,如果是我回"请进"会怎么样,试试看呗,请进
Bernadette? Bernadette? Bernadette? Come in!Keep it up. I got nowhere else to be.   伯纳黛特,伯纳黛特,伯纳黛特,请进,你俩就闹吧,反正我有的是时间
Just come in. For future reference, if I want to watch Mean Girls, I'll stream it on Netflix. 快进来吧,以后如果我想看《贱女孩》这部片,我会直接去网上看
We're sorry. What do you need? 抱歉啦,你找我们干嘛
Well, as you know, I'll be celebrating Amy's birthday with her and I could use your assistance in helping me select the perfect gift. Sure. 你们也知道,我会陪艾米一起庆祝生日,我需要你们的协助,帮我挑出最完美的礼物,当然可以
Well, so far, I've come up with three ideas. The first is a chance for her to play the harp with the L.A. Philharmonic. 目前为止我有三个想法,第一个是一个跟洛杉矶爱乐管弦乐团演奏竖琴的机会
Wow. You can really arrange that? 哇,你真的能安排这事吗
Well, I said a chance, you know. When you tell them it's your birthday at Bennigan's, they make a fuss. 机会嘛,可能有也可能没有,你跟连锁餐厅说今天是自己生日,他们也会大开方便之门
I don't see why the Philharmonic would be any different. 我觉得洛杉矶爱乐管弦乐团也会这样吧
How about something a little more realistic? 不如来点实际的
Well, Amy enjoys knitting her own sweaters, so I was thinking of getting her an allexpensepaid trip to the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival. 艾米喜欢自己织毛衣,我在想自掏腰包赞助她去参加威斯康辛州羊及羊毛节
Sorry. I was waiting for the bazinga. 抱歉,我刚才在等你说"逗你玩"
Hold on. It could be romantic.The two of them away together, keeping each other warm in snowy Wisconsin.  等等,那也可以很浪漫啊,他们俩一起远离尘嚣,在白雪皑皑的威斯康辛州相互取暖
No, no, no, no. She'd be going alone. Well, if you think I'm afraid of birds, you should see me around sheep. 不不不,她自己去而已,如果你们觉得我很怕鸟,那真该看看我遇到羊会怎么样
Okay, well, what's the third option? 好吧,第三个选项是什么
That I have coitus with her. 我跟她交媾
What do you think about giving Sheldon's ticket to Stuart?  你们觉得把谢尔顿的票给斯尔图特怎么样
I don't know. Have you ever seen a movie with Stuart before? It's like going with your grandpa. 不知道,你们跟斯尔图特一起看过电影吗,感觉就像跟自己爷爷去看电影
Instead of eating popcorn, he brings little pieces of chicken in Tupperware and a thermos full of soup. 不吃爆米花,他自带保鲜盒装的鸡肉片还有保温瓶盛满了热汤
He's not that bad. 他没那么糟啦
Hey, Stuart, got any plans Thursday night? 斯尔图特,你周四晚上有事吗
My, uh... my doctor's worried about my circulation, so I was thinking about walking around the mall. Why? 我的医生担心我的血液循环,所以我本来打算去商场走走,怎么了
Hey, you guys. Oh, make sure to wear sensible shoes. 你们好啊,记得穿舒服点的鞋子哦
Wil, want to go to Star Wars Thursday? Absolutely. 威尔,周四想一起去看《星球大战》吗,当然好啊
Fine, take Wil. See if he brings you clam chowder 好啊,带威尔去吧,看他会不会给你们带蛤蜊浓汤
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Let'slet's... let's just recap our options. 好吧,好吧,我们...我们再过一遍所有选项
All right, we've got harp thing, sheep thing...Wild thang. Which do you think she'd prefer? 有竖琴演奏,绵羊织毛,狂野做爱,你们觉得她最喜欢哪一个
Because I checked the Sheep and Wool Festival Web site, and there's only 8,000 tickets left. 因为我查过羊及羊毛节的官网,只剩8千张票了
Sheldon, being physical with Amy is a huge step for you. 谢尔顿,跟艾米发生肉体关系可是重大的一步啊
Yeah, are you ready for this? 是啊,你准备好了吗
Intimacy in any form has been challenging for me, but I'd like to show her how important she is, and it feels like now might be the right time. 任何形式的亲密对我来说都是挑战,但我想向她证明她对我有多重要,而我感觉现在就是最好的时机
Sheldon, that's so beautiful. 谢尔顿,这理由太美了
Then it's settled. Amy's birthday present will be my genitals. 那就这么定了,艾米的生日礼物就是我的生殖器
Thanks for taking me out. 多谢你们带我出去
Well, you're spending your birthday with Sheldon. Why not celebrate early?So where do you want to go? 既然你的生日要跟谢尔顿一起过,何不跟我们提前庆祝呢,你想去哪里
I heard that new Mexican place on Green Street is good. Sure, sure. 我听说格林路上那间新的墨西哥餐厅不错,好啊
Or we could take you to get a bikini wax. 或者我们可以带你去做比基尼蜜蜡脱毛
Why would I get a bikini wax for my birthday? 为什么我生日要做比基尼蜜蜡脱毛
Uh, I don't know. It was just a thought. 不知道,我就随口一说
I think I'll just stick to Mexican. 我觉得还是去吃墨西哥菜好了
Great. And then maybe after, we can watch a dirty movie, and if anybody has any questions about what happened or how, we can answer them. 很好,吃完以后我们可以去看部小黄片,如果有人对怎么回事或怎么做有疑问,我们可以负责解答
Okay, what is going on? 好吧,到底怎么回事
Oh, we just want you to be prepared for any surprises that might happen tomorrow. What surprises? 我们只是希望你对明天可能发生的惊喜做好准备,什么惊喜
We don't want to spoil anything, but you should know that Sheldon said he's ready to be physical. 我们不想剧透坏了惊喜,但谢尔顿说他做好跟你发生肉体关系的准备了
You shut your damn mouth! You actually heard him say this? 你们少他妈逗我玩,你们真的听到他这么说了吗
Yes. He said he wants to do something to show you how much you mean to him. 是的,他说了他想做点什么来证明你对他有多重要
II can't believe it. I...I don't know what to say. 真不敢相信,我不知道该说什么了
Well, we're really happy for you, and we know how much he cares... 我们很为你高兴,我们都知道他多看重...
I do know what to say! Let's get me waxed! 我知道说什么了,快给我下体除毛
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz9/467491.html