《摩登家庭》第1季第1集 第9期:用眼神的杀气震慑人(在线收听

 Hi. Hey, you must be Dylan. 你好  你一定是迪兰吧

Hey. Dylan. Yeah. -I'm Haley's mother. 是的  迪兰  我是海莉的妈妈
Come on. Let's go.  Okay. Um- 我们走吧  那个
Hang on one second. 等一下
Dylan, you're still in high school? 迪兰  你还在念高中吗
Yeah, I'm a senior. A senior. Okay. Cool. 是  我高三了   高三  很好
Hey, Phil. Sweetie. Honey. He is Dylan, and he is a senior. 菲尔  亲爱的  这是迪兰  他读高三
You have to scare him. 你得给他个下马威
Let me meet this "Playa." 让我瞧瞧这个花心大少
Phil Dunphy, yo. 在下菲尔·邓菲
It's like that. You just- You just stare down at 'em, 就是这样  你只需死盯着他们看
let the eyes do the work. 用眼神中的杀气震住他们
Your mouth might be saying, "Hey, we cool," 你嘴上说着  没问题
but your eyes are like, "No, we not." 可你的眼神说  才怪
"Nice to meet you." "No, it's not." 很高兴见到你  才怪
"It's all good." 挺不错嘛
"No, it's not." 才怪
Okay, I see you two guys-  Wait, wait, wait. 我看你俩已经  等一下
You two- 你们俩
You two keep it real, know what I mean, son? 你俩要坦诚相待  懂吗  小子
Not really. 不太懂
Please, stop.  That's cool. 求求你  别说了  没事
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469441.html