《摩登家庭》第1季第24集 第9期:成人仪式(在线收听

 I know, but we're losing the light, 我知道  但是太阳都快落山了

and the photographer's 而且摄影
gotta get to a bar mitzvah in 10 minutes. 10分钟后还要去个犹太男孩成人仪式
Oh, red wine. Really? Now? 红酒  现在  你不是吧
You know, honey, 亲爱的
I think you're getting a little too uptight about this. 我觉得你有点太神经质了
- It's hard to breathe. - Oh, you're fine. -我呼吸困难了  -你没事的
What'd you do to him? He's turning blue. 你把他怎么了  他脸都绿了
But his clothes will stay white. 只要他的衣服是白色的就行
- We're home! - Oh, thank God. -我们回来咯  -谢天谢地
Manny, let's go change. 曼尼  我们换衣服去
Hey, there's my beautiful wife. 嘿  又看见我美丽的贤妻了
I know you're mad at me, 我知道你生我的气
and I know this foam finger can't make up for everything. 我也知道这泡沫手指无法弥补我的过错
Honey, you just go change, 亲爱的  你赶紧换衣服
and we'll talk about what you did later. 那事儿我们回头再说
Hey, thank you so much for those tickets. 嘿  谢谢你买票给我们
Gloria tells me you had a real good time. 歌洛莉亚说你们玩得很开心
Not really. No, I didn't. 没没  我可没有
God, I love your daughter. 上苍作证  我爱你女儿
I should- I should come by 我到时候再回来
and kiss that step- fix that step. 亲下这台阶  修好这台阶
Oh, you're acting like I wanted to destroy the house. 你说的好像我是故意把家里弄得一团糟一样
No. I just think it's odd 不  我只是觉得奇怪
that the majority of things you destroyed... 你毁掉的大部分东西
were sent to us by my mom. 都是我妈送给我们的
Okay, okay, okay. 好吧  好吧 
So while I'm fighting off that filthy creature, 也就是说我和那臭脏鸟周旋的时候
I actually stop and say, "Oh, you know what, 还会有时间停下来想  哎呀真好
here's the opportunity I've always been looking for 总算可以借机毁掉那些
to destroy our kitschiest objects." 庸俗不堪的东西了
Kitschiest? Oh, she's gonna love that. 庸俗不堪  她听到一定会很"开心"的
If you would've come with me to the wedding, 其实如果你跟着我去婚礼
none of this would have happened. 这一切都不会发生了
Okay. So you are angry. 你是真生气了啊
Mitchell, I get it. 米奇尔  我懂的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470539.html