摩登家庭第五季 第34期:我最讨厌的事(在线收听

 Sounds like someone needs a relaxing trip to nazioccupied Austria. 看来某人该去纳粹占领的奥地利来个放松之旅了。

Can't believe she hung up on me.  她居然挂我电话。
Well, you were yelling at her. 谁让你冲着人家吼来着。
Standing up for yourself is not the same thing as, uh  Excuse me.  我这是坚持原则,是不同的……你等会。
Uh, come on, Jay. 算了吧,杰。
So no one ever taught you manners, huh? Whatever, dude. 你家没家教的?你想怎样。
No, you bump into somebody, you apologize.And since I'm teaching you something here, here's a little class called "Intro to pants."  你撞了人,就应该道歉。既然我都要给你上一课了,就先从"好好穿裤子"开始吧。
Jay, stop!Get off me! I go to school with those kids. You know how embarrassing that was? 杰,住手!放开我!我和那些孩子是同校生。你知不知道你这样多丢人?
Manny.  No. Why do you always got to be like this  judgmental, hottempered, loud? These are a few of my leastfavorite things. 曼尼。别说了。你为什么老是这样,爱评判别人,脾气爆,还大嗓门?这些都是我最讨厌的事。
Well, I can see that the house speaks to you, Diane. "Buy me."  我看得出你跟这房子有缘,戴安。"买下我吧"。
Not now, house. Ah, the open floor plan, the spacious kitchen. I do love it. 现在还不行。开放式的布局,宽敞的厨房,多好。我确实很喜欢。
That's  that's the office. Why don't you take one last look at the backyard? Did someone say barbecue? "I did." 是我办公室打来的。你何不再去后院最后看上一眼呢?有没有想到"露天烧烤"?“我有哦。”
Lorraine, what is up? Nothing. Just kicking it at the office. Slow down, now. Tell Phil what happened. 罗琳,怎么了?没忙什么呀。就在办公室呗。慢点慢点。有什么事跟菲尔说。
Phil, can I go in the garage?  菲尔,我能不能去车库看看?
Make yourself at home, sister. 你就把这当自己家,随意,妹妹。
That was my sister who is visiting town  and my office, which is where I am calling you from. You called me. 刚才是我妹妹,她来看我,顺便看看我办公室,我就是从办公室打给你的。是你打给我的。
I'm worried about Larry.  我很担心拉里。
Oh, honey, I know. 宝贝儿,我知道。
Where is he?  他去哪了?
Um, Lily, there's probably something I should tell you.Larry's not coming back home.  莉莉,有件事也许我该告诉你。拉里不会回来了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470803.html