《复仇》第5期:心里那个特别的人(在线收听

 Don't think I didn't see you eyeballing that case of beer, Dec. 别以为我看不到你垂涎那箱啤酒  德克

Our dad owns a bar, dumbass.I can get as much beer as I want. 咱爸开酒吧  笨蛋  我想要多少有多少
All right. Well, in that case,I'll just have to make sure dad double-checks the inventory while I'm gone. 好吧  既然这样  我会叮嘱老爸在我走后  仔细检查库存量的
Why don't you tell me another hundred times, huh? 你怎么那么啰嗦呢
Did you already wash those garbage bins out back? 你已经清洗好垃圾箱了吗
Beats uploading this future shipwreck. 我对这艘未来的沉船的诅咒又加大了
Ahoy! Captain Porter. 波特船长
Welcome back, Nolan. What can I do for you? 欢迎回来  诺兰  有何贵干
Need a boat for the summer.This one will do. 我想要艘船度过夏天  这艘不错
It's not for rent. 这艘不外租
Who said anything about renting?How much you want for..."Amanda"? 谁说要租了  这艘"阿曼达"卖多少钱
It's not for sale, either.I'm taking it down to Haiti next week. 更不会卖的  我下周要开去海地
I thought you hated the ocean. 我还以为你讨厌大海
Well, I-I spent a lot of time and money working through that,amongst other things. 我花了很多时间和金钱攻克这个问题  除此之外
So...I'm buying a boat. 所以  我要买艘船
Right.Just not this one. 好吧  但这艘不卖
Amanda must be some special girl. 阿曼达一定是个很特别的女生
Can I help you with something? 还有其他事吗
You don't like me much,Do you? 你不太喜欢我  对吧
One more thing for you to work through, I guess. 我想  这是另一件你要攻克的事了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471592.html