《复仇》第6期:别被敌人利用自己的弱点(在线收听) |
The response to your"In with the new" Memorial day party has been overwhelming, Mrs. Grayson. 您纪念日派对邀请的回应很热烈 格雷森太太 The party is at 90% capacity...and the "Regrets" Web site's already collected nearly $50,000, 宴会的上客率将达到百分之九十 捐款网站也筹集到将近5万美金
for everything from domestic violence prevention to cancer awareness. 来帮助家庭暴力以及癌症的防治
Some of these regrets wouldn't wipe their noses with $50,000, dear. 五万美金对一些宾客来说微不足道 亲爱的
If we're going to set a more generous tone for the summer,it's clear I'm going to have to do something fresh and provocative, 如果这个夏天想多筹集点款项就要做出有新意有煽动性的举措
so...I've decided to auction off a piece from my personal art collection. 所以所以我绝定拍卖一件我的私人艺术藏品
What a wild idea, Victoria. 真是个大胆的主意 维多利亚
Well, I don't care how good the cause is,if you put up the Van Gogh that michael and I gave you...I'll kill myself. 我不在乎这点子有多好 你要是拍卖迈克和我送你那幅梵高画 我就不活了
The Van Gogh is off limits for sentimental reasons. 鉴于我们的情谊 那副画是无价之宝
Ashley, would you please add the new announcement to the web site, see if we can't drum up some more business? 阿什莉 麻烦把这个新通知写到网站上看看能不能吸引到更多的资金
And, ladies, thanks again. 再次感谢在座的各位女士
Lydia...We were all so sorry to hear about you and Michael this winter.You were one of those couples everyone roots for. 莉迪亚 听说你和迈克冬天发生的事情 我们都感到很遗憾 你们曾是大家看好的一对
I have no doubt. 这点毋庸置疑
How are you holding up? 你还好吧
Michael's threatening to put the beach house on the market if I don't release my claim on the west side walk-up. 迈克尔威胁我 如果不放弃西边公寓就把海边的房子卖掉
It's bad enough, having some stranger renting it out. 总比让陌生人来租这房子好 对吧
I can't bear the thought of losing it to one of the she-wolves. 我忍受不了 竟然被她知道了
Mm. Well, then don't let them see your weakness.It's the first thing they'll use against you. 别让他们看穿你的弱点 他们势必会利用这点来对付你
All right?Thank you. 好吧 谢谢
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471593.html |