《复仇》第24期:至信之人往往会伤你最深(在线收听

 My dear Amanda,the worst betrayals always come from the ones we trust the most. 亲爱的阿曼达  至信之人往往会伤你最深

If I'm at all culpable for what happened to us,it's because I gave away my trust too easily. 如果说  发生的这一切我有错的话  我就错在过于轻信他人了
It's a good age. Not a worry in the world. 这个年纪真好  无忧无虑
Well, she's growing up without a mom.That's a worry. 但她缺少一个母亲  这就够犯愁了
Last I checked,you were working on a plan to change that with Victoria. 就我所知  你不是计划要跟维多利亚一起生活吗
What's going on, Bill? 出什么事了  比尔
I'm in trouble, David.You remember the Greenville merger? 我有麻烦了  大卫  
Yeah, you made a killing on that. 记得啊  你大赚一笔啊
I had a mole on the board of directors. 我在董事会有眼线
My god, Bill.Tell me you're joking. 天呐  比尔  你不是在说笑吧
I knew that merger was coming. 我知道会有合并
The S.E.C. gets ahold of this,you're going to jail, Bill. 证交委要是知道了  你可是要坐牢的啊  比尔
Grayson's security seized my database this morning. 格雷森的安全系统今早查到了我的数据库
Frank called me.Grayson wants to cut a deal. 弗兰克  打给我  格雷森想做笔交易
What kind of deal? 什么交易
Any kind of deal he wants.Grayson's holding all the cards. 任何他想要的交易  格雷森手里握着所有王牌
You and David Clarke worked closely together.Did you consider yourself friends? 你和大卫·克拉克是亲密的工作伙伴  你认为自己算是他的朋友吗 
I thought we were, yes. 我觉得我们是朋友  是的
And when did that change? 那后来你们关系怎么变了
When I discovered that he had been using inside information to make illegal trades. 我发现他一直在利用内部信息做非法交易
After I turned him in,I found out he'd been laundering money as well. 在我告发他后  我发现他还在洗钱
And what was the name of the organization?You believe David Clarke was laundering money for? 那个组织叫什么名字  你认为大卫·克拉克在为谁洗钱
Americon initiative. 反美倡议联盟
The same Americon initiative that claimed the responsibility of blowing up flight 197 last summer?Yes. 就是那个声称组织策划了去年夏天197航班事故的反美倡议联盟吗  是的
Hello?Is this Emily?Yes, it is. 你好  是艾米莉吗  是的  我是
Emily, this is Victoria Grayson.I took a chance and dialed the number I had for Lydia's old landline.I hope I haven't disturbed you. 艾米莉  我是维多利亚·格雷森  我碰碰运气试试莉迪亚以前的座机能否拨通  希望没有打搅到你
No, not at all. 不  没关系
I wanted to invite you over to the house tomorrow for tea.Is that something you think you might be able to do? 我想邀请你明天来我家喝茶  你乐意来吗
Yes, that sounds lovely. 当然  我很乐意
Good. I think it's time you and I get to know each other a little bit better. 好  我想我们俩是时候进一步了解彼此
I'm looking forward to it. 我相当期待
Till then. 到时候见
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471619.html