《复仇》 第46期: 看看谁成了"妻管严"(在线收听

 Yes! Whoo! Next stop Wimbledon. 棒  你下次可以单挑李娜了

Uh, pretty sure the ball was out. 我很确定那球出界了
I'm pretty sure you're lying. 我很确定你在骗人
Ah, accept defeat, Tyler. 认输吧  泰勒
Never. Good game. All right. 不可能  打得漂亮
Well, what's say we all order lunch from the Grill and, uh, hit the pool, uh? 不如我们午餐一起叫外卖吃  然后去游个泳  怎样
If only. Some of us have to work for a living. 能这样就好了  像我这种平民还得讨生计呢
There's still heaps to prepare for Victoria's charity tea. 维多利亚的慈善茶会还有一大堆东西要准备
Cucumber sandwiches and scones. There. You're done. 准备点黄瓜三明治和司康饼  搞定
Tell that to your mother. She has me in charge of everything. 这话跟你妈说去吧  事无巨细  她叫我全权负责
I really want to wow her. 我真想赢得她的赞赏
Well, then how about we all hit club tonight, huh? 那么我们今晚一起去泡吧  如何
Yeah, not me. Uh, I'm trying to stay off the club circuit this summer. 我就不去了  今年夏天我打算远离酒吧
And we have plans. Remember? I'm cooking you dinner. 而且我们也有安排  记得吗  我给你做晚饭
Yes. Of course. I'm looking forward to it. 是啊  当然记得  我期待不已
But you should go, Ash. 你应该去玩玩  阿什
Well, it just so happens, I'm free. 碰巧我有空
Perfect. 好极了
Call you later? 晚点给你电话
Sooner's better. Bye. Bye. 别太晚啦  回见  回见
Look who's whipped. 看看谁成了妻管严
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471666.html