《复仇》 第53期:房产证上是我的名字(在线收听

 Lydia, hi. 莉迪亚  你好

How are you? It's been a long time. 你还好吗  好久不见
Not that long. 也没多久
I want my house back. 我想要回我的房子
Pardon me? 你说什么
This cottage is one of the few things 这个别墅是为数不多的几件
that still connects me to the life that I lost 与我遇到你那周末所失去的生活相连
the weekend that I met you. 的东西之一
I hand-picked nearly every piece of decor in this place. 这房子里几乎每件装饰都是我亲手挑选的
And your taste is impeccable, which is exactly 你的品味无可挑剔  所以我才
why I paid double the asking price-- 支付了两倍要价
to make sure it came fully furnished. 以确保家具齐全
I'm contesting the sale. 竞价可是很激烈的喔
I was technically on the deed, 房产证上可是我的名字
and in spite of what you stumbled on to 尽管你揭露了
between me and Conrad at the Southfork Inn, 我和康拉德在南方酒店的那档子事
My ex-husband had no legal right to sell. 我前夫也没权利卖它
I'm sorry for what happened to you, Lydia. 我对你的遭遇表示抱歉  莉迪亚
And I get that you're upset, but the money from the sale 我知道你很不高兴  但我花在
should more than compensate for your loss. 这房子上的钱可比你失去还要多
And what could a girl like you possibly know about loss? 像你这样的女孩懂什么叫失去吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471693.html