《复仇》 第59期:禁足我(在线收听) |
Daniel, is that you? 丹尼尔 是你吗 No, it's the other child, 不是 是你另一个孩子
The disposable one. 一次性可抛弃的那个
Oh, Charlotte, don't talk like that. 夏洛特 别那么说
Here are the keys to your new car. 给你新车的钥匙
Ground me, restrict me-- do whatever you want. 禁足我 管教我吧 想做什么都可以
I could honestly care less. 我都不会在乎
You keep it. 你留着吧
You're giving me a $200,000 car? 你要把二十万美元的车给我
If it means that you'll stop this torture, 如果说你能停止这种折磨的话
Then, yes. Wow, mom. 那么是的 妈妈
I guess you really do love me after all. 我想你毕竟还是爱我的
Hey, rock star. 摇滚明星回来了
Missed you at the office today. 今天在公司很想你
Why would you lie to me about Emily canceling our date? 你为什么说谎说艾米莉取消了我们的约会
I was just trying to protect you 我只是想保护你
from making a mistake. 不要再犯错
That is a load of crap. 真是胡说八道
Seriously, Danny... 说真的 丹尼尔
Do you remember when I dated Claire Sedgely, 还记得当初我和克莱尔·塞奇勒约会时
And you swore up and down that she wasn't good for me, 即便我一点都不想听你的意见
even though I didn't want to hear it? 你一直信誓旦旦地说她配不上我
Oh, that--that's not the same thing. 这根本是两码事
It's not even in the same ballpark. 两件事八竿子都打不着
It's exactly the same thing. 不 这就是一回事
Whose idea was it to have that pledge hit on her 是谁出主意说去勾引她 以证明
to prove that she would cheat on me, huh? 她是欺骗我感情的拜金女
Brother to brother, 我们是好兄弟
I was just trying to help. 我只是想帮你
Well, do me a favor. Don't. 那就拜托你别帮我了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471705.html |