《复仇》 第61期:那群人的真面目(在线收听) |
What are you doing? 你在干什么 Lydia Davis... 莉迪亚·戴维斯
is on to you. 已经盯上你了
What are you talking about? 你在说什么
Well, one minute she's pounding chardonnay 前一秒她还在猛灌夏顿埃葡萄酒
and yelling at conrad. 朝康拉德大喊大叫
The next, she's staring 下一秒 她就盯着
at a photograph from a Grayson party. 一张格雷森家派对的照片看
She spent her morning calling catering companies 她花了一个早上打电话给宴会承办公司
asking about employee rosters from a New Year's Eve party back in 2003. 讨要2003年新年派对的员工名单
How could you know all of this? 你怎么知道这些的
I-I might have bugged your house. 我在你家放了监视器
You what? 你放了什么
Well, I-I promised your father 我答应过你爸爸
that I would look after you. 我会照顾你的
I mean, look... 听着
You practically throw me out every time I'm here, 几乎每次我来这你都把我赶出去
so it was the best way I knew how, and... 这是我掌控你动向的最好办法
I don't know how the camera ended up at Lydia's. 我不知道摄像头怎么会跑到莉迪亚那
It's probably 'cause I shipped it to her. 八成因为是我寄给她的
We have to get our hands on that photograph. 我们必须得拿到照片
Why? What has she stumbled on to? 为什么 她无意中发现什么了
A few months after I was released from juvie, 我刚从少管所放出来的那几个月
I catered a New Year's Eve party for Grayson Global. 我在格雷森国际承办的宴会上工作过
I wanted to see for myself who those people were. 我想亲眼瞧瞧那群人的真面目
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471714.html |