《复仇》 第109期:旧情人(在线收听

 Hey, beautiful. 你好  美女

Want to watch me crush Daniel 想看我在员工排球赛上
in a round of corporate volleyball? 把丹尼尔打得落花流水吗
I would love to, 我是很想去
but I have to run errands for little Mary Suicide. 但是我还得给"跳楼小姐"办点事
The queen's treating her like a broken baby bird. 女王把她当易碎的瓷娃娃小心翼翼地呵护
It's positively unsettling. 实在是太烦了
You have all day to run errands. 你有一整天可以给她跑腿
Come cheer me on. 来给我加油吧
I'll meet you down there. 到时候见
That boat's almost as handsome as her captain. 这艘船跟船长一样帅气啊
Kara, hey. 卡拉  你好
So, uh, who's Amanda, 阿曼达是谁
an old girlfriend? 旧情人吗
Ah, it's more like a childhood crush. 确切地说  是儿时迷恋的对象
So did you stay at Nolan's last night? 你昨晚在诺兰家过的夜吗
Nah. I found a motel not too far from here. 没有  我在这附近找了家汽车旅馆
You sail? No. 会开船吗 不会
But I make a hell of a passenger. 但我很在行坐船
All right. Well, listen, I gotta open up the bar, 酒吧该开门了
but if you feel like hanging out, 不过你要是想出海玩
I'll take you for a spin around the harbor after lunch. 午饭后我可以带你绕海港兜一圈
All right? I'd like that. 好吗 乐意之极
So would I. A spin... 我也是 兜一圈
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471843.html