《复仇》 第112期:裙带关系之战(在线收听

Afternoon, Mr. Grayson, Daniel. 下午好  格雷森先生  丹尼尔

Speak of the devil. 说曹操  曹操到

Daniel here has been giving me a blow-by-blow 丹尼尔正在绘声绘色地向我描述

of this volleyball tournament. 沙滩排球赛的情况

Well, not my best showing I'm afraid. 我的表现的确不太好

Of course, Daniel practically grew up on that stretch of sand. 当然比不过丹尼尔  他是在海边长大的

A little friendly competition is good for the soul, 一场小小的友谊赛有益身心

don't you think? 难道不是吗

Which is why I want both of you 因此在明天的募资宴会上

to show me what you've got at the new investor party tomorrow. 我希望见识一下你俩的真本事

First one of you to close a high roller 你们之中先拉到大客户的人

keeps the full commission, 可以同其他经理一样

same as all the rest of the execs. 拿到全额佣金

That's quite an opportunity, sir. 真是百年难遇的好机会  先生

You've made the job easy. 这任务实在是小菜一碟

Your firm's returns 去年您公司的收益

doubled the market averages last year. 可是市场平均值的两倍

Yeah, albeit true, that's something my guests 尽管如此  对于这些

are already fully aware of, Tyler. 我的客户们已经很了解了  泰勒

What we're selling here 我们现在要推销的是

is the Grayson lifestyle. 格雷森式生活方式

And it seems, once again, 看来

Daniel may have a slight built-in advantage. 丹尼尔又一次占得先机

Well, Tyler's been living the Grayson lifestyle all summer. 泰勒一个夏天都在体验格雷森式生活

I'd say he gets it. 我想他也轻车熟路了

Ambition versus nepotism. 勃勃野心与裙带关系之战

Game on. Gentlemen. Mrs. Grayson. 博弈开始 先生们 格雷森夫人

Please take my seat. 请坐我这儿吧

Thank you, Tyler. 谢谢你  泰勒

Hello, Daniel. Mother. 你好  丹尼尔 妈妈

It's all right. We're done here. 好了  我们说完了

See you boys at the new investor party. 小伙子们  募资宴会见了

May the best young man win. 强强对决  各显真章

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471846.html