《复仇》 第114期:母性本能(在线收听) |
I don't imagine I have to tell you 没想到我会跟你说这件事 that things between Daniel and myself 自从你介入到我和丹尼尔之间以后
have been strained since you've come into the picture. 我和他的关系越来越紧张
And I hope you know, 我希望你知道
I've never had any intention of getting between you and your son. 我从没想过要介入你和你儿子之间
And yet, here we are. 但终究走到这步了
May I ask you, 我能问问你吗
what is it about me that troubles you so much? 我到底哪点碍着你了
Call it maternal instinct. Okay. 就算是母性本能吧 好吧
I understand why you might not trust me. 我能理解你不信任我
I know I wasn't exactly forthcoming with my juvenile record, 我的确是隐瞒了自己少管所的案底
but we all have things in our past that we wish we could change, 但我们都有悔之不及的过去
don't we? 不是吗
You missing something? 什么东西不见了吗
Oh, yeah. My P.C. 是的 我的电脑不见了
I could've sworn I brought it home. 我还以为带回家来了
Well, maybe you left it at the office. 也许你把它忘在办公室了
Yeah, maybe. Listen... 可能吧
Stay for breakfast. 留下来吃早餐
It's time that Amanda get to know you better. 该让阿曼达进一步了解你了
Well, I wish I could, 我也想这样
but I still haven't told Daniel 但是我还没告诉丹尼尔
that I'm leaving his father. 我要离开他爸爸
Can we keep it a secret just a little while longer? 我们能晚一点再公开吗
Yeah, just a little bit longer. 好的 再晚一点点
Don't hurt my son, Emily. 不要伤害我的儿子 艾米莉
You'll live to regret it if you do. 否则你会后悔一辈子的
The last thing I want 我最不希望的就是
is for Daniel to get injured in any of this. 丹尼尔因此受到伤害
Assuming that you feel the same way, 如果你和我想法一致
I think it's time that we work out our differences. 我觉得我们该化解彼此间的矛盾了
Yes, I think we can both do that, 是的 为了丹尼尔
for Daniel's sake. 我们应该都能做到的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471848.html |