《复仇》 第120期:和诺兰搞基(在线收听

 Ashley. Wait a second. 阿什莉 等等

Ashley, stop. Please. 阿什莉  别走  求你了
Ashley, wait. Look, let me explain. 阿什莉  等等  听我解释
What I just saw does not need an explanation. 我亲眼看见了  不用你解释
It's not what you're thinking. 不是你想的那样
Clearly, I haven't been thinking since the minute we met. 从我们相遇时起  我显然就没思考过
I'm such an idiot, and you're a bastard! 我真是个白痴  而你是个混蛋
No, I'm whatever I need to be, whenever I need to be it. 为达目的  我不惜一切手段
Look, I thought we agreed to step up our game. 我们不是说好了  要将游戏升级吗
Well, I didn't realize you meant 我不知道你所谓的游戏
a game of tonsil hockey with Nolan Ross. 是和诺兰·罗斯搞基
It's a small price to pay for his $20 million. 那是为了得到他两千万的小代价
Anyway, the real question is, what are you doing? 话说回来  问题是你在干嘛
All I see is, "Yes, Mrs.Grayson. 我看到的都是你对格雷森女士
Of course, Mrs. Grayson." 唯命是从  屈尊卑膝
You really want to be her lackey for the rest of your life? 你真想一辈子都当她的奴才吗
No, of course not. 当然不想
Well, then stop acting like one 那就别再这样了
and get in the game like everyone else. 学学别人  用点心思
There you are. 你在这啊
You mind if I steal this gentleman away? 能借你的男伴说句话吗
Please do. 请便
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471854.html