《复仇》 第163期:故人拜访(在线收听

 Oh. It's after 11:00. Why not? 已经十一点多了  何不来一杯

I'll have a gibson. 我要一杯吉布森鸡尾酒
A gibson? 吉布森酒
Are you for real? Oh, yes. 你说真的吗 是的
You don't remember me, do you... Amanda? 你不记得我了  是吗  阿曼达
Should I? 我应该记得你吗
I wouldn't have recognized you either. 我也快认不出你了
It's been a long time. 时隔那么久了
Mason Treadwell. 梅森·特德韦尔
I interviewed you when you were a little girl. 你小时候我采访过你
A couple of times, actually. 确切说  采访过好几次
It was for my book about your father-- 那时我在写一本关于你父亲的书
"The Society Connection." 《社交谜网》
Right. Mason. I'm sorry. 记起来了  梅森 很抱歉
There's a lot I don't remember about that time in my life. 那段时间的事我真不大记得了
Oh, of course. 那是当然
So, what brings you here? 那么  你此行有何贵干
I could ask you the same question. 我也想问你同样的问题
Actually, I was hoping that you and I 说实话  我希望
could sit down and talk about that. 我们能坐下来好好谈谈
I'm, uh, finishing up my memoirs, 我的自传即将完成
and I would love to include a... 我想加一个章节
reprise chapter of sorts about you. 回顾关于你的故事
Tomorrow? 明天如何
At my house? 来我家
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471932.html