《复仇》 第170期:总有一天会真想大白的(在线收听

 When you came to see me after my father's trial, 在我父亲审讯后  你来看我

you told me to trust you, and I did. 说让我信任你  我照做了
I told you the truth... 我跟你说了实话
that I had seen my father and Victoria Grayson together, 我看到我父亲与维多利亚·格雷森在一起
romantically, 他们情意绵绵
that there was another man there that night on the porch. 那晚门廊上还有另外一个人
She's good. 她很行啊
You were a child. 你当时还是孩子
Your mental state was in question. 精神状态也不好
I-I couldn't possibly take your word for it. 我不可能相信你的话
No. You chose to take hers. 是啊 你选择了相信她说的
And what about your word, Leo? 那你所说的一切呢  尼欧
I don't think he did it. 我觉得不是他干的
I don't either. 我也这么认为
How'd you like to help me rescue your father? 你想帮我一起解救你父亲吗
You didn't print a word of what I said to you. 我跟你说的每一个字都没有刊载出来
All stories have competing truths. 每个故事都有互相矛盾的事实
I simply... 我只不过
settled on the most logical. 选定了最合情合理的一个
And you were paid handsomely for that endorsement, I'm sure. 这笔封口费你拿到不少吧
Amanda, you're confused. 阿曼达  你搞错了
You don't have all the facts. 你不知道事实的全部
Here are the facts-- you and I both know you're a fraud. 事实就是  你我都清楚你是个骗子
One way or another, the truth will come out. 总有一天会真相大白的
Stand up, Amanda. Get in his face. 站起身  阿曼达  凑到他面前
Your reading at Victoria's 维多利亚家的读书会
is your last chance to redeem yourself. 是你最后一个重赎自我的机会
I suggest you take it. 我建议你好好把握
Go, Amanda. 走吧  阿曼达
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471939.html