《复仇》 第179期:杰克爱上杀人凶手(在线收听

 I think that's enough for today. 今天就到这儿吧

So Charlotte Grayson is your sister? 这么说夏洛特·格雷森是你的妹妹
If my father was right. 如果我父亲没弄错的话
But what I don't understand is, 但我不明白的是
why wouldn't he write that in his journals? 他为什么不把那些写进日记
Why trust Treadwell with that information and no one else? 为什么只告诉了特德韦尔
Maybe he wasn't certain. 或许他也不确定
Which is why I'm gonna find out 所以我要去查出真相
or the Graysons are gonna find out for me. 或让格雷森一家替我查出来
Okay, I'll bite. 好吧  拭目以待
What are you gonna do with the tapes? 你准备怎么处理这些录像带
One of them's gonna blow up Victoria's divorce. 其中一个会毁掉维多利亚的离婚诉讼
The other ones are gonna be found on Amanda. 其他的放到阿曼达那里
To frame her for torching Casa Treadwell? 将纵火烧特德韦尔房子之罪  嫁祸给她
She didn't give me much choice. 这是她逼我的
So the fact that Charlotte might be your sister 所以夏洛特可能是你妹妹这事
makes absolutely no difference to you? 对你完全没影响
Half sister, and... 是同父异母的妹妹
No, it doesn't. 对  完全没有
What about Jack? 杰克怎么办
Jack is in love with a killer. 杰克爱上了一个杀人凶手
I've gotta get rid of Amanda. 我得把阿曼达弄走
Well, he thinks he's in love with you. 他以为他在与你相恋
Meanwhile, poor puppy dog Daniel actually is. 与此同时  与你相恋的是可怜的丹尼尔
So where, pray tell, does your heart stand in all this? 告诉我  你心里到底是怎么想的
My feelings are irrelevant. 我的感觉不重要
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471948.html