《复仇》 第229期:血浓于水(在线收听

 Daniel is a fickle boy, Emily. 丹尼尔是个摇摆不定的人  艾米莉  

He loves to sit on fences. 他总爱当墙头草
I hope when that fence is his opinion of his mother 我希望当事关他对母亲的看法时
that I can trust you to be my advocate. 你可以做我值得信任的支持者
Well, you haven't made that very easy for me. 你的所作所为让我很为难
Well, I realize you and I have had our disagreements, 我知道咱俩之间存在分歧
to say the very least. 最起码可以这么说
But if you indeed plan on being part of this family, 但如果你的确想成为这个家庭的一份子
you need to know that... 你就得知道
Blood will always be thicker than water. 血永远浓于水
Meaning? 也就是说
Meaning that one day, 也就是说某天
you may or may not become Daniel's wife, 你也许会  也许不会成为丹尼尔的妻子
but I will always be his mother. 但我永远都是他的母亲
Daniel feels betrayed by you. 丹尼尔觉得你背叛了他
If you want to rescue that relationship, 如果你想挽回这段母子亲情
you're going to have to earn back his trust. 你得重新赢得他的信任
Would you facilitate that conversation? 你会帮我吗
Well, that's up to Daniel. 这得看丹尼尔的
Excuse me. 失陪
This is Emily. 我是艾米莉
Is it? 是吗
I thought you'd like to know, 我猜你可能想知道
that I've decided revenge is a pitiful pursuit 我已决定  复仇是一个悲哀的追求目标
and a waste of my fleeting time, so... 也不值得我花费宝贵的时间  所以
Let's make a straight-up ransom deal. 咱们做一笔直来直往的赎金交易吧
You bring a cashier's check 你带一本银行支票
to the south strand parking structure at noon, 中午到南部海滩停车场来
and I'll bring your little box of secrets. 我会带来你的秘密小盒
What about Amanda? 那阿曼达怎么办
After we're done, she's... 我们交易结束后  她就
all yours. 任你处置
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472108.html