《复仇》 第311期:一招解千愁(在线收听

 Hands over your head. 手举过头顶

What's the problem?  Is this your vehicle? 有什么问题吗  是你的车吗
What of it? 怎么了
An Amber Alert was issued. 安珀警报
Put your hands behind your back. 把手放在背后
What the hell? I didn't kidnap anybody. 我没绑架任何人
Relax. Matches your plates. 放松  配合点
Oh, come on. 别这样
What's that? 那是什么
On your sweatshirt, is that blood? 你运动衫上的是血迹吗
That's not mine. That's not mine. 那不是我的  不是我的衣服
Lee Moran, you're under arrest. 李·莫伦  你被捕了
Oh, come on. That's not my sweatshirt. 那不是我的运动衫
You have the right to remain silent.  I'm being set up. 你有权保持缄默  我是被陷害的
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. 你所说的任何话都将会作为呈堂证供
Man, ems, when you said you were gonna use Lee 艾米  你说要让李
as your pawn, 听凭你摆布时
you weren't kidding. 你不是开玩笑的
Checkmate. 将死
What happens if they find Jack's D.N.A. 如果警察在连帽衫上找到杰克的D.N.A.
on the hoodie? 怎么办
They'll link it to the night that Lee beat up Jack, 他们会追查到杰克被李殴打那晚
reinforcing his status as the Grayson Family goon. 更让人相信他就是格雷森家族的打手
So in one fell swoop, 真是一举多得
you managed to protect Jack, exonerate Daniel, 成功保护杰克  为丹尼尔开脱
and force Lee into selling out the Graysons 同时李为了自保
to save himself. 不得不出卖格雷森
Haven't you tied everything up in one neat little bow? 真是一招解千愁啊
Almost. 差不多成功了
Are you at the Stowaway? 你在偷渡者酒吧吗
Mm. Standing right outside. 嗯  站在酒吧外面
Good. 很好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472352.html