《复仇》 第376期:诺兰是好朋友(在线收听) |
I was just gonna call you. 我正准备打电话给你 Oh, to yell at me again for saving your life? 又要为我救了你而吼我吗
To thank you. 为了谢谢你
I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 我快看见这趟复仇之旅的终点了
If I had gone through with it today... 如果我今天那样做了
There'd be no light... 那就毫无...
ever. 终点可言了
But now... 但现在
We have got eyes inside his house. 我们可以监视他的屋子了
You shoulda seen me, Ems. 真该瞧瞧我的英勇壮举 艾米
I hacked into an electrical grid, 我黑进了输电网
jammed a satellite, and... 干扰了卫星
paid off a cable guy. 成功扮演了有线电视维修工
You'd have been proud. 你该感到自豪
I am proud. 我很自豪
You're a good friend. 你是个好朋友
I gotta go. 我要挂了
They say grief occurs in five stages. 人们说悲伤会经历五个阶段
First, there's denial. 开始 我们自欺欺人
Emily? 艾米莉
Followed by anger. 然后变得义愤填膺
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472535.html |