《复仇》第1集第1期:失踪的维多利亚(在线收听) |
Afternoon, sunshine. 下午好 亲爱的 I hope this weather holds. It's beautiful. 真希望这美好的天气能一直持续下去
Well, it's never rained on a Grayson memorial day kickoff. 在格雷森纪念日开始时从没下过雨
I'm not a Grayson yet, Daniel. 我现在还不是格雷森家的人 丹尼尔
Then why don't we finally set a date 不如我们定下日期
to make you one? 让你成为格雷森家的人吧
Let's just get through tomorrow first, okay? 先度过明天再说吧 好吗
You know, I still can't believe 我还是不敢相信
you tried to engineer a family reunion. 你策划了一次家庭团聚
Too bad only half my family's gonna be there. 真可惜 我家只有一半的人会到场
But aren't you the slightest bit curious 但是你妈妈最近六个月
why we haven't heard from your mother these past six months? 都毫无音讯 难道你一点也不好奇吗
Well, I can only hope after the way she left things with us, 她把烂摊子都甩给我们
that she's in such a dark, lonely place, 我只希望她现在在一个黑暗孤寂的地方
that we never hear from her again. 我们从此再没有她的消息
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475314.html |