《复仇》第1集第6期:闭门谢客(在线收听) |
There are much nicer places to get a drink. 可以喝酒地方多了去了 Some of them are even open. 还都不是闭门谢客的
Just... Getting a little fresh air. 就是...想呼吸点新鲜空气
Miles away from your penthouse 需要从你的顶层公寓走这么远么
and the venue of the party that you didn't invite me to. 而且离派对场地也远 就是你没邀请我参加的派对
I'm sorry,Ashley. I didn't know you were in town. 抱歉 阿什莉 我不知道你回来了
Knowledge is power,Emily. 知识就是力量啊 艾米莉
I thought you had power,Ashley. 我以为你力量更强大 阿什莉
to pay me to forget about all the crap he's done. 他付我钱 让我忘记他做的破事
But that well has dried up, 不过那协议没什么用了
and since there's no upside to me barking about it, 既然讨价还价对我没好处
I'm coming to you. 我就只能找你了
For what? 为了什么
Everything you have. 你拥有的一切
I saw that look in your eye the night of the election. 在投票那晚 我看到你的眼神
You weren't there to save Conrad's life. 你不是去那救康拉德
You were there to save Jack's. 你是去救杰克
And since I know how you still feel about him, 因为我知道你对他还有感觉
I will stop at nothing to expose you to the Graysons 没人能阻止我向格雷森家族告密
for the fraud you really are. 揭发你这个大骗子
That's not how it happened,Ashley. 事情不是这样的 阿什莉
And to be honest,you seem a little desperate. 老实说 你有点狗急跳墙了
I'll be at your party tomorrow, 我明天会去派对
and you can introduce me to some men of standing. 你得给我介绍几个有地位的男士
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475319.html |