《复仇》第2集第13期:举手之劳(在线收听

 I gotta tell ya, 不得不说

I was shocked to hear that Fontana's "Monsoon No.2" 看到方塔纳的"二号季风"
was on the block. 出现在拍卖会我很惊讶
Patrick. 帕特里克
Now why are you offering this up to these vultures, huh? 你怎么会把这个拿出来让给那些吸血鬼呢
I mean, you love this piece. - Yes, I do. 你可爱这幅画了  -对的 
But the truth is we're, um... 但是事实是我家里
we're having financial troubles. 我们的资金出问题了
And now that Conrad's had to step down from office... 现在康拉德不得不放弃竞选
Why didn't you say something? 你怎么不公布呢
You're going to think me shallow, 我这样说你可能会觉得我肤浅
but the world I live in, 但在我生活的那个世界
if they sense this vulnerability, 如果别人察觉到你的弱点
they will use it as a weapon. 他们会利用它当做对付你的武器
So... I part with the things I love. 所以  我和我所爱之物分离
Still not an easy sacrifice to make, right? 依旧不容易放手  是吧
It's easier than some others. 比其他一些容易
Well, quite frankly, 坦白说
the final chance to see this piece 我并不是为了
is not why I came by. 来看这幅画最后一眼
Well, that's why I chose the Fontana-- 所以我才选方塔纳的这幅画
because I knew you'd come. 因为我知道你会来
Never doubt those instincts of yours. 永远不要怀疑你的直觉
You know, they're always spot on. 说真的  它们一直很准
I know that my daughter came to see you, 我知道我女儿去找过你
and it says a lot about her. 说明她也知道不少
and it says a lot about you for protecting her. 也说明你帮我保护着她
It's okay. 举手之劳
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475358.html