《复仇》第2集第21期:特别嘉宾(在线收听

 Morning, Patrick. 早上好  帕特里克

Emily. What are you doing here? 艾米丽  你怎么会来
Well, I had a meeting with my wedding planner, 我本来跟婚礼策划人约好见面
and she canceled last minute. 结果她临时取消了
Then I remembered that you were staying here. 我记得你住在这里
I know that if I were you, 经过昨晚的事
I'd want to talk to somebody after last night. 我觉得你会想找人聊聊天
The Graysons can be quite a handful. 格雷森一家确实挺烦的
I'm well aware of your history with my mother and her family. So... 我很了解你跟我妈妈  还有他们一家的事
I can handle myself. 我一个人没问题的
Please... hey! Carl. 拜托  卡尔
Hey! Carl! Hey. 卡尔  等等
It looks like someone's in a mood. 看来有人在闹情绪啊
He's been fussy all afternoon. 他一下午都很烦躁
I tried to feed him, I gave him a toy, 我喂过他  给过他玩具
I even tried the wedding video. - Come here, come here. 甚至都放过婚礼视频  -过来
Nothing I did was good enough. - Oh, buddy. 根本没用  -小子
He's just tired. He's just tired. 他只是累了  仅此而已
Yeah, tired of his auntie. 是啊  受不了他这个小姨了
Clearly I'm not fit for motherhood. 显然我不适合当妈妈
What? 什么
You're being too hard on yourself. 你对自己要求太高了
No, I'm not. 不是
You don't know what I've done, and I can't help but thinking 你不知道我做过什么事  我一直觉得
it's the universe's way of paying me back. 这就是老天在报复我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475366.html