《复仇》第3集第4期:惩罚错人(在线收听) |
I am well aware that I punished the wrong man. 我很清楚我惩罚错了人 I made things more difficult for myself. 我让自己的处境更为艰难
But if I can get Conrad to confess... 但如果我能让康拉德坦白
Then you get what you've been after all along-- 那你就能得到你一直以来期望的
clear your father's name. 替你父亲洗刷名声
I just never imagined Conrad would be the one to do it. 我从没想过会是康拉德忏悔
We're not putting Nolan on the cover. 我们不会让诺兰上封面的
Think about it-- his fall from tech fame, 想想吧 他的在科技界名声一落千丈
his time in prison, 在监狱服刑
and now his triumphant return to Hamptons society-- 现在他凯旋 回到了汉普顿社交界
He was accused of terrorism. 他被指控犯下了恐怖行动
Falsely accused. 那是错控
Even still, we shouldn't associate ourselves with that whole debacle. 即使如此 我们也不该和垮台扯上关系
Look what it did to my last company. 看看它让我的上个公司怎么了
Or look what your last company did to Nolan Ross. 或者看看你上个公司对诺兰·罗斯做了什么
He's yet to grant anyone an interview. 他还没答应任何人的采访要求
What if there is a bigger story to come out about why he was accused? 如果他被指控是另有他因呢
Let's just see what else is out there, okay? 先看看情况再说 好吗
Apologies if you misinterpreted my attempt to seduce you 如果你觉得我之前引诱你是示弱的表现
as a sign of weakness, 那我向你道歉
but I am editor-in-chief. 但我才是总编辑
I put who I wish on the cover. 封面人物由我决定
Now I'd appreciate if you would get me on the list 如果你能让我参加明天诺兰派对的话
for Nolan's party tomorrow, so I may see him in his element. 我会很感谢 这样我就能见他了
I wasn't invited. - No,but Emily was. 我没被邀请 -但艾米莉被邀请了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475375.html |