《复仇》第3集第19期:海边度假(在线收听

 Growing up, come summertime, 我小时候 一到夏天

My family would escape to the country to avoid society. 我们一家就会到乡下  逃离纷繁社会
But here, it seems people flock to it. 但在这  人们似乎都喜欢热闹
- It's so strange. - Yeah. -挺奇怪的  -对
Doesn't make for much of a vacation. 不是度假的好地方
Where did your family holiday? - They didn't. 你家人都去哪度假  -不度假
We lived at the beach. So... hmm. 我们就住在海滩边  所以...
We used to go sailing a lot. 我们经常驾船航海
You'll have to teach me. 那你得教教我
Show me the ropes. 告诉我点诀窍什么的
I don't have a boat anymore. 我没船了
I'll buy one. 我来买啊
Ah... that sounded spoiled. 好吧  听起来像是被宠坏的大小姐
I'm sure you think I'm just another dilettante 而你肯定也觉得我根本不够格
running her daddy's magazine, but I swear, 帮我老爸管理公司  但我保证
every cent I own, I earned, since I was 15. 从我15岁起  我的钱都是自己赚的
My fellow child laborer. 我的童工同志啊
Not too long before you put your own son to work. 别说风凉话嘛  你肯定很快就会赶你儿子出去干活了
All right, well, I, uh... 好吧  我...
I should probably get going. 我该走了
Sitters don't come cheap. 保姆都是按时收费的  不便宜
And here you were, just starting to have fun. 别嘛  好不容易出来放松一下
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475504.html