《复仇》第3集第20期:残忍的选择(在线收听) |
What are you doing here? 你在这干什么 Well, what can I say? I missed the Hamptons. 怎么说呢 我想念汉普顿啊
Oh, who wouldn't? 谁能不想呢
I see you're still up to the same old, Emily. 我看你还是吃了回头草啊 艾米莉
Come on, babe, let's get out of here. 来吧 宝贝 我们走
Give us one second. - Em. 让我和他单独聊一下 -艾米
Excuse me. - Yes. 抱歉 -好的
Let them be. I'm sure they have much to catch up on. 由他们去 他们肯定有很多旧要叙
What the hell are you thinking bringing that man here? 你居然把他带过来 想什么呢
He practically destroyed our family. 他差不多毁了我们家
He stole our fortune. 他偷走了我们的财富
He was framed, and I'm soon to find out how. 他被陷害了 而我马上要查出真相了
So what, you-- you bring him here 怎么的 你带他来
to flaunt him in front of me and Emily, 在我和艾米莉面前炫耀他
Hoping to stir something up? You were wrong about them. 就为了能查出点什么 你根本不知道他俩
It was nothing more than a fling. 他们之间只是露水情缘
Are you sure about that? 你确定吗
Because they fight as if they're in love. 不知道爱之深 恨之切么
So you work for Victoria now? 你现在给维多利亚工作了
That's your choice? 这就是你的选择
It's only as grim as the one you've made. 这和你做出的选择一样残忍
I believe you've set a date for the wedding. 你肯定为婚礼选好日期了吧
Oh, what, and you're gonna try to stop me? 怎么 想阻止我结婚么
Well, I'm not gonna stand here while it takes place. 我反正不会站在那任你嫁给别人
You're wasting your time. You need to leave. 你这是浪费时间 现在给我离开
You heard her. Go. - Why? 你听到她说的了 走 -为什么
What are you gonna do? Pull out a gun and shoot me? 我不走你又如何 掏枪杀了我么
Whether you like it or not, I'm here to stay. 不管你喜不喜欢 我不会离开的
So he's the one who told you about Nolan's deed. 看来是他告诉你诺兰的契约
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475505.html |