《复仇》第3集第22期:关系不融洽(在线收听) |
Didn't expect to see this here. 没想到会在这儿见到这幅画 So it was you who won the auction for that painting. 这么说 是你拍到了这幅画
I'm assuming my mother knows you have it? 我猜 我母亲知道这幅画在你这儿吧
Assuming your mother is Victoria Grayson. 我猜 你母亲就是维多利亚·格雷森吧
As if you didn't know that 别装得好像你不知道似的
as soon as you sat down next to me at the beach club. 你在海滩俱乐部找到我时 就已经知道了
Your friend Emily sent you there to suss me out, 就是你朋友艾米莉派你去探我的底的吧
didn't she, after she tried and failed last week? 上周她就已经找过我了 可是没成功
Wait, what? 等等 你说什么
No, I had no idea who you were, trust me. 不 我此前真的不知道你是谁 相信我
My mother warned me not to trust you. 可我母亲让我好好提防你呢
And yet... here you are. 可现在 你却来了
Well, I like to draw my own conclusions. 我更喜欢亲自寻求答案
Clearly my mother and Emily have their... issues. 显然 我母亲和艾米莉关系并不融洽
The thing is I don't care. 但我不关心那些
That's what I came here to tell you. 所以我来找你 把话说清楚
I don't want to get caught in the middle of their histrionics. 我不想卷进她们的纷争
Understood. 明白
Sorry I missed your party. 不好意思 错过了你的聚会
Maybe next time. 等下次吧
Oh, and, uh, great swans. 还有 天鹅很霸气
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475507.html |