《复仇》第4集第13期:掩饰谎言(在线收听

 And Daniel Grayson has always risen above adversity "然而  丹尼尔·格雷森总能克服逆境

to embrace new challenges. 迎接挑战
Following a drunk driving accident, 在经历了一起酒驾事故
which nearly killed his passenger, 险些害死同车的乘客后
he saw it as a wake-up call, 他决然警醒
joining then rising through the ranks 加入父亲的公司并从底层做起
of his father's company, eventually running it." 最终成为了公司的掌权者"
Now this has gone to print, 这些话将被影印出来
and will be in every copy of the first issue. 成为明天各大报纸的头条
They wanted details making you 他们想要些细节
more relatable to the readers. 让你的故事更具有可读性
So you told them about my D.U.I.? 所以你就把我酒驾的事给捅出去了
What the hell were you thinking?! 你到底怎么想的
I think it shows how far you've come. 我想着这能体现出你一路走来有多不容易
Oh, no, no, no. You're a smart woman, Emily Thorne. 不不不  你可精明着呢  艾米莉·索恩
This was passive-aggressive. 这绝对是你的消极攻击
Hell, this was aggressive. You were... 这明显是攻击
- You were trying to hurt me.  - That's ridiculous. -你就是想害我  -无稽之谈
Is it because I've been too busy with work? 是因为我最近工作太忙了吗
Is that why? Come on. Give me a reason. 是吗  说啊  给我个理由
And I want the truth. 我要听真话
How dare you demand the truth. 你还好意思要实话
You're right, Daniel. I'm not an idiot. 没错  丹尼尔  我精明着呢
I know exactly what was happening this morning. 今早发生的一切我都一清二楚
Oh, and this was in retaliation? 是吗  所以这是报复吗
Did you stop for a second to think about 你有没有稍微考虑一下
Why I helped my father? 我为什么要帮我爸
Does it matter? It's disgusting. 原因还重要吗  这事真恶心人
I thought you were better than Conrad, 我还以为你比康拉德强
- But you're just as wrapped up in his lies.  - Yeah, right, -可你却在帮他掩盖谎言  -没错
'cause you're such an open book. Where are you going? 就你一身清白  你去哪儿
I'm not doing this. 我不奉陪了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475612.html