《复仇》第4集第15期:不能冒险(在线收听) |
It's beautiful. - It is. 真美 -的确 And it's also victoria Grayson's. 而且这是维多利亚·格雷森的
So might I ask how it came to be in your hands? 我能问问你怎么弄到手的吗
Oh, um... I'm her son. 这个嘛...我是她儿子
I had heard through the grapevine 我听过小道消息
that victoria's first born had... resurfaced. 说维多利亚生的第一个儿子 回来了
And now he stands here intending... 没想到他就站在我面前 打算...
if I catch your drift... 如果我没理解错的话
to fence one of her more valuable pieces? 你想出手她更值钱的一件作品
Well, I'm leaving the Hamptons, 那我就可以离开汉普顿
and I could use a little traveling money. 赚点路费也不错
What can I tell you? 我能说什么
I'm a bastard in more ways than one. 当混蛋的方式不止一种
As much as I love it, I simply can't risk 虽然我很喜欢 但我不能冒险
purchasing a piece of this caliber 没有合格的文件证明
without the proper paperwork. 我不能买这件物品
It's illegal. 这是违法行为
Hey, how's the Sultan enjoying his Pollock, by the way? 土耳其君主对那副波洛克的画还满意吗
I heard about your hobby of, uh... 听说 你有个爱好
somehow acquiring certain rare and valuable pieces 喜欢收集某些稀有的珍贵物品
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475614.html |