《复仇》第5集第1期:幕后黑手(在线收听

 The single greatest threat to success... 唯一威胁成功的最大因素

is losing control of your allies. 就是失去对盟友的控制
What do you think you're doing? 你在干什么呢
Someone's trying to kill Conrad, 有人试图杀了康拉德
and I need to figure out who it is. 我得搞清楚是谁
Brake fluid stains metal. If I could just find-- 刹车油能污染金属  如果我能找到
It's not here, Emily. Don't you think I've looked? 它没在这里  艾米莉  你觉得我没找过吗
I can't let this go, Aiden. 我不能放过这件事  艾登
Whoever's behind this could jeopardize everything. 这件事的幕后黑手可能毁掉一切
Or your wedding, you mean. 也会毁掉你的婚礼
There won't be one if you're not careful. 如果不小心行事  婚礼就无法如期举行
Daniel and I had a fight. So what? I'll deal with it. 丹尼尔和我吵架了  那又如何  我会处理的
I think you may be overestimating your influence on him. 我觉得你高估了对他的影响
Don't tell me how to do my job. 不需要你来告诉我该如何完成工作
Then stop doing mine. 那就别抢我的活儿
Let me find out who tried to kill Conrad. 让我查清是谁想杀了康拉德
Fine. 好吧
But please tell me that 但求你告诉我
Conrad has no idea someone cut the brakes. 康拉德还不知道有人弄坏了他的刹车
I can't have him drawing his own conclusions. 我不能让他自己得出结论
No, he has no idea. 不  他不知道
Good. 那就好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475629.html