《复仇》第5集第2期:招女人喜欢(在线收听

 Here you go, big guy. 好了  大个儿

You're all clean... 干干净净的
Well, for the next three minutes anyways. 至少接下来三分钟内是的
Jack, are you here? 杰克  你在吗
Oh, I remember those. 我记得这个
Charlotte said it was okay to come up. 夏洛特说我可以上来
Of course. Come on in. 当然啦  进来吧
It's good to see you. 很高兴见到你
- And this must be Le petit Carl, huh? - Oh, yeah. -这一定是小卡尔了  -是啊
- He's apparently already the ladies' man. - Can I? -他显然很招女人喜欢了  -我能抱抱吗
- Yeah, please. - Hello. -当然可以  -你好啊
- Have you been? - Very busy. -你怎么样  -忙死了
My first issue of "Voulez" comes out tomorrow. 第一期《想》杂志明天就发行
Oh, that's great. Your crew's been in here. 太棒了  你的团队一直在办公室
Sounds like you've been working them to the bone. 看来你让他们拼命工作
Yeah, to great result. 是啊  结果很好
We're having a big celebration at the office. 我们要在办公室庆祝
I would love for you to be my guest. 我想邀请你参加
Oh, I don't-- I don't know. 我不知道
No, you must come. 不  你必须来
Even my father is gracing us with his presence. 就连我爸爸也会赏光参加
That's a big deal, right? 那是件大事  对吧
And he'd be the first one to tell you. 他会是第一个告诉你的
Which is why I want someone next to me 所以我想要我身边的人
who doesn't care. 不介意
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475630.html