《复仇》第5集第9期:挖掘隐私(在线收听

 I was wondering if I was ever gonna see you again. 我正想着会不会再见到你呢

Uh, well... I've been meaning to call. 我本想打电话来着
But you forgot what those little numbers 但你忘了电话上的那些小数字
on your phone were for, right? 是干什么的  对吧
Phones still have numbers? 电话上原来还有数字
So is, uh... mama bear in the cave? 你的...母上大人在吗
Why? Are you looking to pick another fight with her? 怎么了  你打算再来找她的茬吗
Not at all. 毫无此意
No, I just, uh... 我只是
wondered if we had some privacy... 想知道我们能不能私下...
to talk... 谈谈...
about what happened the other night. 那天晚上的事
Well, I don't have any secrets from my mother. 我对我母亲毫无保留
She knows that I'm gay. 她知道我是同性恋
The question is how did you know? 但问题是  你怎么知道的
Oh, well, let's just say I have, uh... 这么说吧  大概是我的...
well-calibrated gaydar. And, uh... "基佬雷达"比较发达
- Leave it at that. - You're a liar. -别管这么多了  -你撒谎
Wh--excuse me? 你说什么
Did you really think I wouldn't find out 你真以为我不会发现
you went to my ex-wife? 你去找了我前妻吗
You paid her 20 grand to get dirt on me? 你付了她两万块就是为了挖出我的丑事吗
Are you out of your mind? 你那根脑筋搭错了
Who does that? 哪有人这么做的
Uh... Yeah, okay. 好吧
I know this looks, uh, bad on the surface, but-- 我知道这件事  表面看来很糟糕
I don't want someone digging through my life. 我不想有别人挖掘我的隐私
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475655.html