《复仇》第5集第19期:闯进家门(在线收听

 Cause the next guy that Conrad sends 不然下一个康拉德派来的人

might not give me the chance to run. 可能就不会给我逃命的机会了
Wait. What guy? 等等  什么人
I don't know. I've never seen him before. 我不知道  我之前从没见过他
He's tall, short hair, british. 高个子  短头发  英国口音
You know him? 你认识他
Aiden Mathis. 艾登·马西斯
- He works for me. - Who are you? -他是我的人  -你究竟是何方神圣啊
- Jack-- - No, no, I keep telling myself -杰克  -别说了  我一直告诉自己
I don't want to know. 不要去知道这一切
Like, maybe I'm trying to protect myself or you, 既是保护我自己  也是保护你
but the more I see, the more I-I wonder what happened 但我经历得越多  我就越疑惑
to that little girl that I met on the beach. 当年那个海滩上遇见的小姑娘究竟怎么了
What happened to her? 究竟怎么了
She lost everything, Jack. How do you not get that? 她失去了一切  杰克  你怎么就不明白呢
I know about loss, Emily. Believe me. 我知道失去的痛苦  艾米莉  我知道
But that doesn't explain what you're doing-- 但那不能成为你如今所作所为的借口
not to me, and it sure as hell doesn't explain 我反正理解不了  而且那也不能解释
why somebody who supposedly works for you 为什么你的人
broke into my house. 闯进了我家门
Look, I will handle this. 听着  我会处理好的
And how are you gonna do that, Emily? 你要怎么做  艾米莉
You can't even trust the people you have on your side. 连身边的人你都不能相信了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475675.html